I go to YouTube and see these people talking about installing the YouTube application or, ______ application, and I see it nowhere!

Or I see people talking about the twitter application (i dont use it, but still)...

How do we get these magicall applications. I find them nowhere on my phone!

And this other guy was talking about changing the "compatibility settings" yet I don't see those either!

I'm so lost with this phone. I love it, but am lost where these other apps come in, and when this update should happen.

Can anyone possibly tell me how to get all these other apps like youtube and so forth (i only see the link to the page, not the app), and how to change compatibility.

I feel so dumb with this phone. I've never had a BlackBerry before. I'm fighting the blackberry and its winning

LOL.
    02-25-09 11:17 PM
    You can go to youtube twitter websites from your phone and install the applications that way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 11:31 PM
    Sometimes you can just go to the site (such as Twitter) and they have an app you can download to the phone.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ is the long thread where many applications (3rd party apps) are discussed.
    02-25-09 11:31 PM
    Try the third party apps sub forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 11:32 PM
    I personally chose not to put these apps on my storm, since I can visit these websites from the browser and view the mobile version.
    02-26-09 01:14 AM
    Go to the tips and tricks. Remember if you're in doubt hit the bb button and see if there's an option there. Comparability mode is is options advanced settings applications and highlight the program and hit your bb button for the option
    02-26-09 02:25 AM
    I'm on verizon and I just go to the verizon homepage which is my browser's homepage. there are a bunch of items to choose from (weather, entertainment, news, etc). I select entertainment and then videos. Youtube is one of the video category selections. I watch away!
    02-26-09 11:06 AM
    Can anyone possibly tell me how to get all these other apps like youtube and so forth (i only see the link to the page, not the app), and how to change compatibility.

I feel so dumb with this phone. I've never had a BlackBerry before. I'm fighting the blackberry and its winning

LOL.
    Go here on your phone. Case Closed.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/bl...thread-107305/
    02-26-09 11:09 AM
    Go to the tips and tricks. Remember if you're in doubt hit the bb button and see if there's an option there. Comparability mode is is options advanced settings applications and highlight the program and hit your bb button for the option
    I tried that. It doesn't show up for some reason
    02-26-09 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD