I really thought the Storm had a feature where I could select an entry from the Call Log and add a note to it--say I called customer service at ComEd on the 13th, I'd like to be able to add that I spoke with Dickk and his CSRID was FU666. Or that when I called back on the 15th, I spoke with Veronica and her rep ID was 37DCKS. Just one-liners accessible by selecting a call from the log; perhaps compiled as a menu option when selecting an entry in the Contacts List.

I just checked the old XV6800 and that's not where I saw it. Am I just drinking too much?

While I'm chasing phantom features, how about auto-completing .com by holding down the C, .org by holding down the O, etc. etc., at least in the browser. Not that it would save a lot of work...it's just frustrating because it's so obvious noone's trying to type .cim in Go To.

Flame away if it's in there somewhere, just point an addled bartender in the right direction.
    07-30-09 07:07 PM
    Highlight Contact>View History>Add Note.
    07-30-09 07:22 PM

pwned!

07-30-09 07:31 PM
    Beat me to it, lol. Glad you found it
    07-30-09 07:47 PM
    Perfect, thank you.

I should have known better than to wait a whole day to check back. This is why I come here--although the flame wars can be pretty fun to watch.
    07-31-09 09:55 PM
    Hahaha, 37DCKS.

Clerks FTW.
    07-31-09 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD