i think mine are broken, i haven't seen them light up in forever, and i thought they did when i first bought it
    12-08-08 12:24 PM
    i think mine are broken, i haven't seen them light up in forever, and i thought they did when i first bought it
    Have a few more drinks and maybe they will light up again. WTF?
    12-08-08 12:52 PM
    Sorry but they didn't ever light up
    12-08-08 12:54 PM
    Have a few more drinks and maybe they will light up again. WTF?
    ROTFLMFAO!

Aeriously though - they won't light up. There's only 4 of them. You should be able to remember where they are!

*I hope this thread gets stickied!
    12-08-08 12:55 PM
    If by "4 physical buttons" you mean the 4 at the bottom of the screen (since there are actually 11 physical buttons if you count the screen as one), then mine light up whenever the screen is on.
    12-08-08 12:57 PM
    actually, i just restarted my phone and they did light up.

but thanks for the mature responses
    12-08-08 12:57 PM
    If by "4 physical buttons" you mean the 4 at the bottom of the screen (since there are actually 11 physical buttons if you count the screen as one), then mine light up whenever the screen is on.
    yes, that's what i meant. yea mine don't light up anymore unless i restart the phone

lol... it's funny how quick people are to laugh and make fun, when they don't really understand the question. thank you
    12-08-08 01:07 PM
    mine lights up when I receive a phone call or messages.
    12-08-08 01:13 PM
    I have a problem where my back button lights up when the phone sits idle for more than 5 minutes. It starts out with the backlight off, then slowly fades on until it's lit as bright as it goes. Don't know for sure, but I'm guessing it's chewing through the battery.

Called on Saturday (after I upgraded to .75 and the problem still existed) and they're sending me out a new phone (though it won't ship until after 12/15).
    12-08-08 01:37 PM
    mine light up when a call comes in or if i press them.
    12-08-08 01:46 PM
    I have a problem where my back button lights up when the phone sits idle for more than 5 minutes. It starts out with the backlight off, then slowly fades on until it's lit as bright as it goes. Don't know for sure, but I'm guessing it's chewing through the battery.

Called on Saturday (after I upgraded to .75 and the problem still existed) and they're sending me out a new phone (though it won't ship until after 12/15).
    hmm. yea mine is shipping out after 12/15 as well. i just noticed my buttons not lighting up problem (the 4 physical buttons on the FRONT of the screen for those who had a problem understanding the first time).

but the reason i asked for a replacement was because my touchscreen was WAY too unresponsive. scrolling through menus was too much of a struggle to just overlook it
    12-08-08 01:59 PM
    ok, Im sitting at my desk at work. Mine dont light at all when i press them, BUT if I hold the Storm under the desk where it's dark........AH HA!!! It's on a light sensor thing.
    12-08-08 02:13 PM
    ok, Im sitting at my desk at work. Mine dont light at all when i press them, BUT if I hold the Storm under the desk where it's dark........AH HA!!! It's on a light sensor thing.
    good call! it works when i put it under my desk lol.

ah well, still doesn't fix the main issue on why i'm returning my phone
    12-08-08 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD