Check out the Blackberry Trade in Program. I am getting nearly a hundred dollars. Use the promotion code "GRADUATE" for an additional $50
    Thanks for the link. Thsi si the first time I was made aware that they accept phones that are not BlackBerries.

happy day for me

Does anyone know if it matters when you fill out for your trade in. Is it better to do so before or after you buy the new phone?
    11-11-08 11:22 AM
    $600 is my max. I get new phones every 3-5 months so i never get the NE2/Contract price. Always full retail. I usually sell my old devices on Craigslist and such.
    11-11-08 11:29 AM
    I actually lucked out, my limit is 500 (400 after my VZW Gift card from storm hunt) but my parents want me to get off the family plan and start my own since I'll be graduating soon so while I'll be paying around 100 bucks a month (my only bill luckily) i'll probaby be able to get this thing for, at most (if CX is correct which he always is) 99.99 SWEET!!!

Hopefully they let me add my line to the family plan and just have me pay that 10 extra per month plus data....very unlikely but still possible.
    11-11-08 11:44 AM
    I'll be paying full retail, but I'm willing to go $599. There goes the Christmas bonus. No presents for the kids...maybe I'll let them click the screen Christmas morning and I'll be looking for the docking station in the stocking.
    11-11-08 11:45 AM
    My limit was $500, then I ran across some car repair bills, so I think im going to pass on the storm and wait for the CDMA version of the bold or curve 2.
    11-11-08 01:44 PM
    Hey this is somewhat off the topic, but I have a question about the blackberry trade up program. For those of you who have actually used the program exactly how does it work. It said I can get $41 for my phone plus the graduation promotion code of $50. So do they just send you a check after you mail them your phone, or before hand? I would imagine they would want to see your phone first. Do they process everything quickly?

I have an alias and was going to save it in case the storm broke, but an extra $91 bucks would be awesome, since it is the holiday season. I can't spend all of my money on myself! Thanks for any answers or advice you guys have!!!!

P.S. I love this site!
    11-11-08 05:16 PM
    You have to send the phone first. From what I hear the caveat is that you have no guarantee at the final value you receive.

Say they determine the phone isn't worth the $40 (due to condition or whatever). So they send you $20 instead. You have no option to get the phone back instead and no confirmation is required to complete the trade.
    11-11-08 05:23 PM
    You have to send the phone first. From what I hear the caveat is that you have no guarantee at the final value you receive.

Say they determine the phone isn't worth the $40 (due to condition or whatever). So they send you $20 instead. You have no option to get the phone back instead and no confirmation is required to complete the trade.
    Well that is dissapointing to hear. Thanks for answering though! I will have to think about it some more, maybe I can find someone locally to buy it.
    11-11-08 08:53 PM
    This is off the subject but I had a dream the other night, I finally got my storm in the mail and when I opened it, it looked like the original nintendo gameboy, lol, I woke up relieved...anyway $500 would probably be my limit...
    11-11-08 09:28 PM
    250 would be the max for me

I really love the BB Storm but I know for a fact that if that bad boy is priced over $199.00 I will not be buying it. What is your price limit?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 09:29 PM
    I will probably end up paying close to retail since my new every two isn't due until next July (and I'm impatient). The upside is that I have about $800 cash just sitting here waiting to spend on my Storm. I've decided that I'd rather have the new BB this year instead of a new designer purse.
    11-11-08 09:41 PM
    $300 is my limit, but i would go over to purchase if there was arebate involved.
    11-11-08 09:50 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD