I'm planing on leaving sprint now that you can leave without paying the etf ....so guys tell me what makes the storm better than any other BB?? I've been reading so much negative stuff about it , But I just love the design and maybe the click screen is not that bad>.. Help ???
    02-07-09 05:08 PM
    It packs business and fun into a clicktastic package.
    02-07-09 05:09 PM
    The Storm does all the basic BB things (BIS/BES SMS/MMS) but with a touch/click screen interface. Have you tried it out?
    02-07-09 05:11 PM
    Nice!

I will agree. The only phone that squeezes in all that BlackBerry goodness (man I love push email) but can also be competitive in terms of fun. (See: apps, big screen for web surfing, and big screen for movies)
    02-07-09 05:13 PM
    Oh man get a palm pre

But about the storm, I don't know if its really better than any other blackberry, its just different.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 05:14 PM
    When you pick it up, you will know what we(Storm owners know). We are on the Edge of Greatness! We are but one Firmware away from being the Best thing to hit mankind since "Dawn of the Dead"!
    02-07-09 05:23 PM
    iam waiting to see whats the next firmware is gonna do to it... Iam not a big fan of the Pre,, BB fan till the end!!!!!
    02-07-09 05:26 PM
    I'm planing on leaving sprint now that you can leave without paying the etf ....so guys tell me what makes the storm better than any other BB?? I've been reading so much negative stuff about it , But I just love the design and maybe the click screen is not that bad>.. Help ???
    Maybe you can explain the Sprint situation a bit more? My wife is currently on Sprint and we're going to switch to Verizon soon. We were just going to pay for both lines, but if she can cancel and keep her number she'd be much happier.
    02-07-09 05:30 PM
    Is just amazing... Likes other said, the bb package but a little bit more fun.
    I have been with bb since the 6K series.

02-07-09 05:38 PM
    there was an increase in administration fee so then if you are under contract during this,, you can cancel without paying the etf, it is advice to do it via chatting than by phone.
    02-07-09 05:40 PM
    WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS PHONE HAS A DOWNLOAD ATTACHMENT LIMIT OF 2.9MB THATS NOT A BUSINESS PHONE!!
    02-07-09 05:51 PM
    WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS PHONE HAS A DOWNLOAD ATTACHMENT LIMIT OF 2.9MB THATS NOT A BUSINESS PHONE!!
    My Exchange server uses a 3MB attachment limit... Honestly, if you need to transfer files larger than a few kilobytes, email is not a good way. Contrary to popular belief, caps lock is not cruise control for cool

02-07-09 05:56 PM
    My Exchange server uses a 3MB attachment limit... Honestly, if you need to transfer files larger than a few kilobytes, email is not a good way. Contrary to popular belief, caps lock is not cruise control for cool

well my omnia downloaded 7MB no problem and there not saying there a businees phone like the storm/blackberry does!! AND FOR THE CAP LOCK THAT DOESNT MEAN CRAP TO ME, ITS JUST EASIER TO SEE! LOL!!
    02-07-09 06:00 PM
    Yeah but the omnia runs windows mobile. I'd rather use a dumbphone

02-07-09 06:11 PM
    Whats so great about the storm? Well, if you've got nothing better to do it gives you something to do. Solve problems. Help other peoples problems go away. People you don't know. People who might come and repo your car tomorrow. Because you helped fix his storm on CB.

That's one of the reasons the storm is so great!
    02-07-09 06:12 PM
    Yeah but the omnia runs windows mobile. I'd rather use a dumbphone

i love mobile phones, i guess thats wy i have them both, but still blackberry shouldnt say were for business,when there really not!! well i guess in some ways they are, but not with emails! and business deals with emails!!!!
    02-07-09 06:15 PM
    well my omnia downloaded 7MB no problem and there not saying there a businees phone like the storm/blackberry does!! AND FOR THE CAP LOCK THAT DOESNT MEAN CRAP TO ME, ITS JUST EASIER TO SEE! LOL!!
    Maybe you should download a book on spelling and grammar. Oh wait, you would need more than 3mb to catch up to a high school level.
    02-07-09 06:26 PM
    Maybe you should download a book on spelling and grammar. Oh wait, you would need more than 3mb to catch up to a high school level.
    wow! we can see how smart you are newbie and i bet you could never make what i make a year, kid!!!!! did i spell kid right?? lol!!
    02-07-09 06:50 PM
    And this is a prime example how IQ and Maturity aren't linked at all.

-Bob
    02-07-09 06:54 PM
    I would still pick the storm over any phone on the market right now. I LOVE IT!!
    02-07-09 07:04 PM
    I am loving the Storm because of the big screen and high resolution. Really the screen is awesome! Then you have all the BB goodness packed into there.
    If you're already a BB user, then all those apps you already have just look so much better with the Storm's screen.

Did I mention I like the screen?
    Typing gets better as you go. Takes a little bit to get use to.
    02-07-09 07:09 PM
    And this is a prime example how IQ and Maturity aren't linked at all.

-Bob
    oh my god another!! does your parents know your on there computers?? oh well back to the subject, i love the storm and it needs improvments! learn from the windows mobile phones, they need to learn from them!!
    02-07-09 07:15 PM

I ditched Sprint after what would have been 10 years in May and have never looked back. I decided that this time if I was going to get a new phone, I was going to get one that I could be happy with. My last phone was a Razr and I regretted that selection since day 1, so this time I wanted to hit a home run with my phone purchase. I decided on either an iphone or a Storm. After much debate (and a weekend filled with 4am nights reading up on both) I decided to go with the Storm. I get 20% off my bill from my work so that helps too, but ultimately I really liked the design of the phone.

Quite honestly, I initially I wondered if I made the right decision but after upgrading to .99 I am sure I made the right choice. I am just glad I had a chance to give Sprint to big FU....I still had a year left on my contract.

Good luck.
    02-07-09 07:20 PM
    wow! we can see how smart you are newbie and i bet you could never make what i make a year, kid!!!!! did i spell kid right?? lol!!
    oh my god another!! does your parents know your on there computers?? oh well back to the subject, i love the storm and it needs improvments! learn from the windows mobile phones, they need to learn from them!!
    Clearly you must've paid someone to type your resume for you Mr. Gates.
    02-07-09 07:20 PM
    Clearly you must've paid someone to type your resume for you Mr. Gates
    listen ALBERT, i can see how smart you really are, and as long as i had my job i didnt need a resume,unlike you that dont have one! itsnt past your bed time?????
    02-07-09 07:22 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD