Any1 got a clue what this is b4 I hit accept?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-09 10:36 AM
    My verizon alows you to check out your plan usage/data usage/ billing info and pay your bill with a GUI on your storm. Its neat I have it. No charge as far as I know.
    10-30-09 10:37 AM
    I have unlimited everything so thanks verizon for another useless thing on my phone

10-30-09 10:44 AM
    lolz, you can at least pay your bill from an unsecure internet connection?
    10-30-09 10:46 AM
    Lovely, yet another thing vzw pushed that I'm hiding

10-30-09 10:49 AM
    My Verizon can come in handy if you're like me and have limited text messages. I've used it to check usage. It does take a little bit of app memory though once installed. But not a significant amount.

I decided this morning since I have Google Voice to dump it now since I do the majority of my SMS text that way.
    10-30-09 10:54 AM
    Is there a way to remove completely without hiding? Tried installing and deleting w/o success.
    10-30-09 02:15 PM
    lolz, you can at least pay your bill from an unsecure internet connection?
    Hey! It's a Blackberry ... the connection IS secure! Hehe
    10-30-09 02:44 PM
    Is there a way to remove completely without hiding? Tried installing and deleting w/o success.
    Not a chance, one of those service book things that will get pushed to you everytime you reconnect.

Hey! It's a Blackberry ... the connection IS secure! Hehe
    Keep thinking its secure, im not a conspiracy theorist, but I sure as heck wouldn't trust my credit card number being sent through the air waves.
    11-02-09 08:38 AM
    Keep thinking its secure, im not a conspiracy theorist, but I sure as heck wouldn't trust my credit card number being sent through the air waves.
    Smart idea, Kcarpenter. Better yet, you should wrap your credit cards in tinfoil so the air waves won't be able to rob you when you're out and about.

Your information is safe on your carrier's network. See that little lock icon in the top right part of your browser? When it's fully locked, you can rest assured that your transactions are secure.
    11-03-09 05:13 PM
    Smart idea, Kcarpenter. Better yet, you should wrap your credit cards in tinfoil so the air waves won't be able to rob you when you're out and about.

Your information is safe on your carrier's network. See that little lock icon in the top right part of your browser? When it's fully locked, you can rest assured that your transactions are secure.
    My Verizon doesn't show the lock. And I have a stainless steel wallet so stuff like that doesn't happen lol

I develop a program that uses rfid. Polling hardware is cheap small and portable.

11-03-09 05:23 PM
    I like MyVerizon. Allows you to check your Balance, Usage, make a payment, view your plan, make changes to your plan, edit your Friends & Family numbers...

There is the My Services section which allows you to use some more services(Update billing address, find a store, change your VM pswd, request a copy of your last bill).

There is a section to check if a number is on VZW to see if it's an "in" number...

Overall it's a good little app. The fact that it's being pushed is vaguely annoying... but I had it already so I don't care too much.
    11-03-09 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD