i changed the motherboard on my blackberry 9530...now i have to restore the OS?...how do i know whats my OS and where do i get it from?..the phone is virizon but im going to put a t mobile sim in it

please help
    09-23-10 12:08 PM
    Check bbhybrids.net for different Os versions. I'm using the newest leak 797 as a hybrid base.. The most official release for Verizon is 328 though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-10 01:58 PM
    i changed the motherboard on my blackberry 9530...
    how exactly did you do that?
    09-23-10 02:00 PM
    how exactly did you do that?
    what do you mean how i did that??

i downloaded the 113 version..is that outdated or something?

and what are hybrids i no im asking too much in 1 thread
    09-23-10 05:05 PM
    what do you mean how i did that??

i downloaded the 113 version..is that outdated or something?

and what are hybrids i no im asking too much in 1 thread
    I think what plkcable is asking is how you changed the motherboard on your storm. A motherboard or any other circuit board that gets changed in any electrical device is hardware that you physically replace. You can't download that to install. That said, what exactly did you change?
    09-23-10 05:45 PM
    i changed the hardware by physically removing and replacing the old one by opening the device with a screw driver

its also called the mid-chassis

after i changed it i have to download and install the OS right?...how do i do that?..am i supposed to do that?
    09-25-10 05:19 PM
    If it is a Verizon phone then it is a 9530. The following link should bring you to a download for the 5.0.0.797 OS.

http://bb-h.me/9530797

This next link will bring you to instructions on how to install.

How to Install or Upgrade to a New RIM BlackBerry Operating System (OS) with AppLoader | CrackBerry.com

Post back again if you have problems
    09-25-10 11:43 PM
    Fixed: turns out my charging dock is currupt and only way to fix it is to change whole motherboard ... I changed it myself.. I only did it because I got the phone for free

I don't suggest you change the motherboard on the phone unless you got it real cheap because the whole phone is not that much more than the motherboard

Thanks for the help
    10-08-10 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD