What was your first blackberry??

Here's my story. I never had a Blackberry before. It was 2007 and the Pearl just came out. I decided to get it for At&T. That was my first blackberry experience. I had it for 4 months and then I got really mad at my wife (go figure) while I was talking to her in the car and I ended up smashing the blackberry against my dashboard! The pearl fell off and then it died..

.so I then went to Sprint and got a new 8703e for 100.00 from A electronics store on clearance. You know the Crack Wheel on the side. I had that for a few months and then I paid 500.00 to get the 8830.. 2 years 3 8830s later I waited 5 hours on the first day that the storm came out and got it!! All these complaints about the Storm, but I fine with mine...

So, thats the extent of my blackberry saga...been addicted to blackberry ever since then..
    12-17-08 11:56 PM
    The storm was my first. I went the palm route way back when because it was color and had a touch screen. At that time blackberry didn't have either one.
    12-17-08 11:57 PM
    I started with a T-Mobile 8800 then went to a Verizon 8330 and now the 9530. I can't picture me making calls on anything else.
    12-17-08 11:57 PM
    I had the original blue from nextel. think it was 6700 or i dont know but man it was a trooper. My brother through it through my bed room door and it was still on when i picked it up. The door not so good... Very basic never any problems. Not that any have realy had any since... But man I miss that basic software were nothing goes wrong.
    12-17-08 11:58 PM
    INA,
    yeah but man, after using the storm, I played with my 8830 and its living driving a civic and a porsche!! Seriously!!
    12-18-08 12:00 AM
    Went from the wonderful (sarcasm) Windows Mobile Moto Q to the Blackberry Pearl. Didn't really have a choice as it was given to me by my job. Fell in love with the OS and feel of the Blackberry. Really liked the idea of an iphone but did not want to give up the blackberry or verizon for one. So obviously I jumped when I first heard of the storm. And thats how I got here typing to you on the world's first touch screen blackberry. Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 12:21 AM
    World edition 8830 for me. Really miss my old track ball!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 12:31 AM
    Had an env2 but needed the "always on" for work at the airport so i called verizon back and somehow got the guy to give me my first every BB and it was the curve.... finally after getting over the learning curve of the bb OS and everything it offered i went nuts when i heard about the storm because all along i wanted a touch screen but didnt want an iphone because i already had a stint with cingular att and it sucked.... Verizon..... its the network!
    12-18-08 12:31 AM
    The Storm is my first Blackberry. While it has not been that much of a pleasant experience, I can now relate to the battered wife who is beaten on a daily basis yet still returns to her husband and cooks him food.
    12-18-08 12:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD