ShamWOW!
    you'll be saying WOW! every time.
    All I can say is...
    12-11-08 05:50 PM
    microfiber. or shamWOW. especially if you spill soda on it. dont want mildew to show up underneath.
    12-11-08 05:58 PM
    All I can say is...
    Every time I see that guy I want to kick him in the balls for being an a**hole
    And what does he mean "act now cause we can't do this all day." its a crappy commercial of course you can.
    Also I use the micro fiber cleaning cloth or my shirt if I'm out somewhere.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Clover86; 12-11-08 at 06:07 PM.
    12-11-08 06:02 PM
    Shirt wipe
    12-11-08 06:05 PM
    Well see I have the IS on mine so I use whatever soft cloth I can find. However If I was not using the screen protector then I would use my sunglasses micro fiber cloth.
    12-11-08 06:05 PM
    im thinking of getting the ZAGG invisibleShield but the only thing that im worried about is when i use the squeegee to push the extra liquid out it will fall into the openings around the LCD and damage the screen or whatever is under it.

should i or should i not worry about it
    you shouldn't worry about it..I installed my zagg shield and didn't even try to keep the moisture out... of course I live in the desert so the air is already so dry it sucks the life right out of you... Anyway's the shield does keep the screen almost smudge free but I ended up taking the whole thing off as I hated the way the texture felt... the way it looked when it was done... Made the whole phone shinier....(SP) and i hated the seams and the way it made the phone feel in my hand and also... it was a bear getting it in and out of my cradle... SO now I'm naked.... ermm the phone is...

And btw... I use whatever shirt I am wearing and my hot breath!
    12-11-08 06:16 PM
    gonna try the car wash right now, sounds like a good idea. will get back to u with the results lol
    12-11-08 07:22 PM
    All I can say is...
    This dude is the only real life Simpson's character on the planet. Awsome!!!

I installed a Zagg and didnt have any liquid issues. The mist is so fine that you dont get any run off. Unless you over do it. The main thing is to keep your fingers wet and have a fine mist on the cover. It's cake.
    12-11-08 07:38 PM
    You're sending back a replacement because it's dirtier than your original. Please tell me that's not the only thing wrong with the phone.

To keep this on topic, I spray a small amt of glass cleaner (windex) on a paper towel, let the paper towel soak it up, and wipe down the Storm. Works pretty well.
    i use tissues. works awesome. makes it look brand new
    12-11-08 08:08 PM
    I use a micro fiber cloth that I got at Wal Mart. They run about 2 bucks and last a good six months or so. Just my 2 cents
    12-11-08 08:11 PM
    DO NOT USE PAPER TOWELS ON THE STORM, or your shirt. Those little paper towel and shirt fibers will work their way into the phone under the screen somehow. Use a microfiber cloth to clean it.
    Last edited by Jaysus Cutler6; 12-12-08 at 01:23 AM.
    12-12-08 12:41 AM
    if u send it back cuz the screen is dirty, u may just get a refurbished one with much bigger problems good luck
    12-12-08 12:52 AM
    I shower with mine, Wifes special color shampoo (don't want color to fade), blow dry on low heat.
    12-12-08 02:22 AM
    I prefer steel wool and a warm bucket of kerosene
    12-12-08 03:09 AM
    Installed an invisible shield and now it always feels perfectly clean and looks great all the time too... No need to worry about it ever again. Just use microfiber a lil bit of solution on the cloth and some pressure and get it as clean as you can before installation and you'll be 100% done.
    12-12-08 03:41 AM
    i don't use a screen protector. and all i do is just take it out of my pocket.
    it looks spotless all by itself. haha
    12-12-08 04:05 AM
    Keep mine in my pocket too...I am finding lint stuck in the cracks between the screen/body though...which kinda worries me. Think I'm grabbing a pack of screen protectors today to prevent scratching...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 04:55 AM
    I assume that those using the paper towel methid have none of the little scratchs??? thank
    12-12-08 06:59 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD