The Water sticker thing is not that sticker. If you take the battery out, there is a white sticker on the side wall of where the battery goes. That is the water sticker thing.
    01-16-09 01:08 AM
    People get cranky and belligerent when tired it seems �

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 01:08 AM
    The Water sticker thing is not that sticker. If you take the battery out, there is a white sticker on the side wall of where the battery goes. That is the water sticker thing.
    You sir are absolutely right. Think about it...why would RIM place a water indicator sticker that is so easily removed. Someone explain how I can post a pic and I will show you. And I apologize for my earlier remark...yes I am a bit cranky
    01-16-09 01:15 AM
    You sir are absolutely right. Think about it...why would RIM place a water indicator sticker that is so easily removed. Someone explain how I can post a pic and I will show you. And I apologize for my earlier remark...yes I am a bit cranky
    Why would they need TWO water indicators on the phone. I could see one on the phone and one on the battery. But why two on the phone?

The sticker on top of the screw is not a water indicator.
    01-16-09 01:17 AM
    Why would they need TWO water indicators on the phone. I could see one on the phone and one on the battery. But why two on the phone?

The sticker on top of the screw is not a water indicator.
    Yep. Absolutely right.
    01-16-09 01:19 AM
    So if I ever have to do the torx fix I can just take that sticker off? I highly doubt it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 01:25 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD