So, I've got a unique situation. I have Palm Treo now with Verizon and looking to upgrade. I've had the phone for 2 years (as of 10/23) and eligible for the NE2 program...so my account says. The stipulation is that my plan technically started a few months ago. What happened was I had the phone under my name, than to my work's name, than back to my name.

Do you think Verizon will give me the $100 off the contract price or the full retail price?

I guess to make it related to this forum...I want to upgrade to the STORM!!!
    Last edited by mister_tu; 10-27-08 at 09:04 PM.
    10-27-08 09:00 PM
    if your eligible for ne2 on the contract, your good to go. Put it this way, Can you call verizon right now and end your service without paying an ETF?
    10-27-08 09:06 PM
    if your eligible for ne2 on the contract, your good to go. Put it this way, Can you call verizon right now and end your service without paying an ETF?
    Hmmm...never tried that. I actually transferred my service back to my name over the phone and didn't sign anything. Eh...guess I will have to call them. Was trying to avoid that dreaded Customer Service.

Thanks tho!
    10-27-08 09:22 PM
    Calling your service provider will give you a more accurate answer than the internet. Your service provider is there to work for you to keep your business with their company. They've got the answers faster than a guess from the internet. I never can fathom why people don't pickup the phone to make a free call for fast advice/answers to questions.
    -Rik
    Last edited by Rikter; 10-27-08 at 10:21 PM.
    10-27-08 10:17 PM
    Calling your service provider will give you a more accurate answer than the internet. Your service provider is there to work for you to keep your business with their company. They've got the answers faster than a guess from the internet. I never can fathom why people don't pickup the phone to make a free call for fast advice/answers to questions.
    -Rik
    Have you ever called CS for a cell company?!
    10-27-08 10:28 PM
    If it says your eligible on you My Verizon page then you will be eligible. But if you're not you might want to call CS and schmooze with them for a bit to see if they'll let you upgrade.
    10-27-08 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD