I just bought a Storm through Verizon and was curious what the warranty on the device is and for how long. I can see just as I had to when I owned an iPhone im going to be exchange the device out for a new one every now and then do to defects. I haven't had this device for over a week now and I notice that when you press down on the screen I get a LCD flicker in the center on the screen where the pivot would be behind the screen. Its like if you push on your LCD computer monitor and it looks like your squeezing liquid in the screen.
    01-21-09 09:36 AM
    If you boughts the storm through the store, on a contract and whatnot...you have a 1 year Manu. warranty...does not cover physical damage...just manu. defects
    01-21-09 09:43 AM
    All blackberrys have a 1 year warranty
    01-21-09 09:46 AM
    I just bought a Storm through Verizon and was curious what the warranty on the device is and for how long. I can see just as I had to when I owned an iPhone im going to be exchange the device out for a new one every now and then do to defects. I haven't had this device for over a week now and I notice that when you press down on the screen I get a LCD flicker in the center on the screen where the pivot would be behind the screen. Its like if you push on your LCD computer monitor and it looks like your squeezing liquid in the screen.
    My guess is you're pressing way to hard to get that effect.
    01-21-09 09:49 AM
    My guess is you're pressing way to hard to get that effect.
    But considering this phone uses a glass screen you would think that would be kinda hard

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD