This thread has been troll-jacked.
    08-14-09 04:36 PM
    wow and hes considered an abuser! lol im happy my tag dont say "newbie" anymore... lol
    08-14-09 04:43 PM
    I have searched many times for various items. Why then do I need to decipher the post (I'm not picking on the above quote specifically)?

My other problem is that more than 60% of the posts don't add anything to the post or they flame another poster.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    By all means pick on my quote specificly

Was posted in jest as a commentary on the OP's miserable communication skills.

Translated (just in case) -
    Delete the associated service book and do a battery pull. The offending shortcut will return upon restart, but only once.

08-14-09 07:44 PM
    And being on WAP I can't fix the typos above.

08-14-09 07:48 PM
    I really don't see what the big deal is. I got the same thing. I installed one and both went away. I'm sure if you had taken time out and play around with it you would've solved your own problem.

wassup guys just taking some lunch time to post this annoying pic of my phone.....everything on the phone runs awsome no problems asof now excrept
    verizon sux and sent me two icnons of vz tones i want to blow verizon up look at this anyone know how to get rid of the two icons? anyone else have this bug?
    08-14-09 09:01 PM
    yea seriously....i dont go into other ppl threads and leave messed up comments or tell them oh u should spend more time searching.....you know what thats called having a potty mouth...some ppl just cant help it
    sk8trix, YOU really need to chill out. If you are going to post in a discussion forum to ask a question, kindly have the decency to at least use correct English. And keep the inflammatory comments out of the thread. Your posts are a perfect example of how not to post in a forum if you actually expect to get help. Do you really think anyone is going to jump to help you after some of the comments you've made? You come across as quite childish, my guess would be a male in his teens. Am I correct? If so, you really have some growing up to do.

And nowhere in recorded history has asking someone to search before posting been considered a "potty mouth". A "potty mouth" refers to a person who uses foul language.

Ahhh Dagnabbit, I sound like an old fogey.......... *LMAO*
    08-14-09 09:15 PM
    The mods need to close this forum. Im sick of getting notifications and the question has been answered
    08-15-09 02:21 AM
    Jus hit dat unsub when U not on U bb yo!

Sorry couldn't resist.

08-15-09 02:41 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD