Does anyone know what time tomorrow online and telesales will be able to start taking orders? Midnight tonight for online??

Thanks.
    11-20-08 02:27 PM
    8 am...........................................
    11-20-08 02:28 PM
    8 am...........................................
    pacific time
    11-20-08 02:29 PM
    Call telesales tonight. A lot of the reps are taking customers information because they want to get that commission and don't want to lose a customer who they know is buying a phone. I spoke to a couple and each one gave me their direct number and offered to call me tomorrow morning for my order. One guy even told me to call him after 8pm EST tonight and he will take my order and have it shipped for Sat delivery. Just call and see for yourself.
    11-20-08 02:39 PM
    FWIW, i talked to a csr who said that online sales will be available starting at 12:01AM whatever time zone you are in. now i dont know if the VZW servers can tell what time zone you are in or not, but that's what i was told
    11-20-08 02:47 PM
    FWIW, i talked to a csr who said that online sales will be available starting at 12:01AM whatever time zone you are in. now i dont know if the VZW servers can tell what time zone you are in or not, but that's what i was told

That can't be true, because if I happened to be a US customer who was travelling in Japan right now i could have ordered mine already
    11-20-08 02:51 PM
    I was told online sales would begin at 6am on 11/21 in whatever time zone you're in. Oh the madness! Wouldn't a single set of true answers be awesome??
    11-20-08 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD