Wow. Thanks for that. That'll make my life a whole lot easier
    12-08-08 08:38 PM
    I think they need to add arrow keys.

I seem to be typing away, then end up in the middle of a word at the beginning of the sentence. It's really difficult to navigate through words to edit a letter.

The letter "A" tends to have my cursor go to the beginning.
    Sometimes, hitting the Space Bar takes away the keyboard.
    x2

It is impossible to acomplish anything on this device with forward or back arrow keys. The optical mouse on the Onmia does this with precision.
    12-08-08 08:40 PM
    My biggest gripe is having to go to symbols for question marks and exclamation points (commas not as much).

A customizable keyboard would be sick! If I have to go to symbols for punctuation I should at least be able to have them where it's convenient for me. I really hate how the question mark is in the middle (the farthest place from my thumbs). I would love if I could move it where the = sign is.

Anyone notice that there are two empty spaces on the bottom of the qwerty keyboard? Those are perfect spots for two customizable keys!
    12-08-08 09:12 PM
    Is anyone missing the Tab key?! I mean, really. Where is this key on the keyboard?! Why in the WORLD would you have a web-browsable device WITHOUT a Tab key?
    12-08-08 09:25 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD