Ha ha ha. Its like a whole different phone. Its flawless, almost ridiculous.
    12-06-08 06:59 PM
    i saw a commcercial before and thought the exact same thing... maybe its .85 hahaha lol
    12-06-08 07:00 PM
    there not running a os in the commercials

read the fine print..

the screen of the phone is actually edited on.
    12-06-08 07:01 PM
    false advertisement. Lets sue. jk
    12-06-08 07:02 PM
    Also, does anyone elses phone click as loud as the one in the commercial does? I love my phone I just think they really jazzed it up in the commercial, like any other product. Its funny though.
    12-06-08 07:03 PM
    Its a simulation , not a real OS... hence thats why it looks "PERFECT"
    12-06-08 07:05 PM
    its probably '.never gonna happen' which is what my friends mothers aunts son's friends who called VZW and asked about.... and yes its official.
    12-06-08 07:14 PM
    the commercial has text on the bottom that says "Screen images are simulated".

It's not a real OS and its not false advertising.
    12-06-08 07:46 PM
    false advertisement. Lets sue. jk
    yeah right

Show me one that's real... Those commercials with juicy hamburgers and crisp toppings use fake soy and colored glue.

Now when are they going to show a commercial with a guy doing a battery pull after unsuccessfully trying to search for Reno Nevada?
    12-06-08 07:55 PM
    yeah right

Show me one that's real... Those commercials with juicy hamburgers and crisp toppings use fake soy and colored glue.
    oh stop! you're making me drool
    12-06-08 08:01 PM
    Puh-lease as if every time you go to McDonald's or Wendy's you get the same perfect burger in their commercials...lol I'm usually surprised when I get a new item they have on the commercials cause it looks NOTHING like it and it's half smaller
    12-06-08 08:11 PM
    yeah right

Now when are they going to show a commercial with a guy doing a battery pull after unsuccessfully trying to search for Reno Nevada?
    Lol
    It might be in the bloopers.
    12-06-08 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD