I two 9530's that I am trying to use with AT&T, both of which I unlocked myself. One of them I called Verizon for the unlock code and the other I purchased an unlock code from eBay, entered the codes on both units and they both said "code accepted" after I entered the code.

Problem is, when I put an AT&T sim card in I cannot make calls are anything. Do I need to activate the phones with AT&T or change something else?
    04-15-09 05:39 PM
    04-15-09 05:44 PM
    I two 9530's that I am trying to use with AT&T, both of which I unlocked myself. One of them I called Verizon for the unlock code and the other I purchased an unlock code from eBay, entered the codes on both units and they both said "code accepted" after I entered the code.

Problem is, when I put an AT&T sim card in I cannot make calls are anything. Do I need to activate the phones with AT&T or change something else?
    Go to manage connections then mobile network connection then choose gsm not automatic.
    04-15-09 05:50 PM
    Ok, thanks guys.

I did try searching but could only find stuff on using full features with ATT, not activating with ATT.
    04-15-09 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD