I bought codes for my locked storm this afternoon, i received them few minutes ago, and when i look at the tuto they say that i need to:
    1. Insert any sim card
    2. Turn off all of the wireless connections
    3. Go to Options
    4. Select Advanced Options
    5. Select SIM Card
    6. Hit menu select show keybord
    7. Enter mepd (you will not be able to see the typed info)
    8. Enter mep2
    9. Now it will say enter network mep code

So does anyone has a clue?
    I know that might sound obvious for you, but as i'm not a native english speaker, i dont know!

Thanks all
    01-20-09 12:09 PM
    Lol so dumb....

Just have to type "mepd" in full letter!!!!!

++ all
    01-20-09 12:18 PM
    After you bring up the 'show keyboard' option roll into landscape and type MEPD (doesn't have to be in caps) this will reveal a hidden list.

Now if the keyboard is gone bring it back up and type MEP2 (type MEP hit the alt key and key E) and bar will appear for you to type in CAREFULLY enter the unlock code there.
    01-20-09 12:20 PM
    Cheers, the phone is unlocked now, it cost me 14� so not too bad!
    01-20-09 12:44 PM
    After you bring up the 'show keyboard' option roll into landscape and type MEPD (doesn't have to be in caps) this will reveal a hidden list.

Now if the keyboard is gone bring it back up and type MEP2 (type MEP hit the alt key and key E) and bar will appear for you to type in CAREFULLY enter the unlock code there.
    I type in Mepd then screen appears, sim-disabled, network-disabled and so on...then type in mep2, and nothing more appears....tried it 30 times now....does not seem to work....can you help?
    03-20-11 11:17 AM
    If everything is listed as disabled when you type in MEPD, then the phone is already unlocked
    03-20-11 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD