I would like to see the letters pop up big when you put your finger on them so you can be sure what the **** your typing
    01-02-09 12:44 PM
    better autocorrect
    momentum scrolling
    all-around more menus specific to touch screen, aka when i take a pic and save it and i have half-keyboard and a menu that i can barely see the menu to choose where i save it
    01-02-09 12:48 PM
    Apple can just keep their junk. I have used both the iPhone and the BB storm and have to say, with no doubt, that the BB Storm is better. (Take away the app store and what are you left with) I am comparing a 1.5 month old BB storm and the iPhone after it was released originally after 1.5 months.
    01-02-09 12:48 PM
    *momentum scrolling is a must.
    01-02-09 12:49 PM
    I would like to have the ability to pinch to zoom in on web pages.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-09 12:53 PM
    The momentum scrolling is really the only thing that I want.

01-02-09 12:54 PM
    I would like to have the ability to pinch to zoom in on web pages.

I'm pretty sure the pinch zoom and zoom out are patented for the iPhone though..
    01-02-09 12:57 PM
    I'm pretty sure the pinch zoom and zoom out are patented for the iPhone though..
    My Acer netbook has pinch zoom too, so it doesn't appear to be an Apple only thing.

I'd like the pop-above letters while typing, pinch zoom and momentum scrolling features too.
    01-02-09 01:01 PM
    Apple can just keep their junk. I have used both the iPhone and the BB storm and have to say, with no doubt, that the BB Storm is better. (Take away the app store and what are you left with) I am comparing a 1.5 month old BB storm and the iPhone after it was released originally after 1.5 months.
    you know, when morons from the iphone forums come here and tell us the Blackberry Storm is a piece of garbage, calling the iphone a piece of "junk". your no better then those morons. the iPhone is a great piece of hardware, im almost positive that the blackberry storm wouldn't be what it is, without the iphone and its critical acclaim, its a great phone, it has its great positives and its negatives just as the storm does. But calling it a piece of junk is....well...just wrong
    01-02-09 01:02 PM
    Apple can just keep their junk.
    lol dude ok... deny good features just to spite apple, lol
    01-02-09 01:03 PM
    lol dude ok... deny good features just to spite apple, lol
    Funny.................
    01-02-09 01:08 PM
    Just optimize the software to take advantage of the accelerated graphics. Improve the frame rate of scrolling and animations so that the actions appear more fluid and less choppy. Once that occurs, everything else will follow naturally.

Multitouch zoom on the iPhone is NOT patented -- this technology has been around for a while. It was originally used by Microsoft (imagine that!) and currently it's being used by both Acer laptops (as mentioned) and by HP's new touchscreen desktop. Apple did not invent this technology, they only popularized it, just like Apple did not invent the touch-screen phone.
    01-02-09 01:09 PM
    Just optimize the software to take advantage of the accelerated graphics. Improve the frame rate of scrolling and animations so that the actions appear more fluid and less choppy. Once that occurs, everything else will follow naturally.

Multitouch zoom on the iPhone is NOT patented -- this technology has been around for a while. It was originally used by Microsoft (imagine that!) and currently it's being used by both Acer laptops (as mentioned) and by HP's new touchscreen desktop. Apple did not invent this technology, they only popularized it, just like Apple did not invent the touch-screen phone.
    Seconded.

And I wouldnt mind flick scrolling at all. Perhaps in a later update once all the initial bugs in RIMs software are figured out. The Voyagers software update recently got flick scrolling through Contacts. It'd be extremely useful IMO
    01-02-09 01:12 PM
    I want to see scrolling implemented better. I can not tell you how cumbersome it is to scroll through a list the way it is right now.
    01-02-09 01:25 PM
    Momentum scrolling, that's all.
    01-02-09 01:43 PM
    you know, when morons from the iphone forums come here and tell us the Blackberry Storm is a piece of garbage, calling the iphone a piece of "junk". your no better then those morons. the iPhone is a great piece of hardware, im almost positive that the blackberry storm wouldn't be what it is, without the iphone and its critical acclaim, its a great phone, it has its great positives and its negatives just as the storm does. But calling it a piece of junk is....well...just wrong
    Yup we all know that the iphone isn't junk but every phone will always need some type of improvement. "Competition breeds improvement" and thats a phrase you should remember if people start hating.
    01-02-09 01:49 PM
    - wifi
    - have the letters pop up when you type them
    - a browser as smooth as mobile safari. skyfire would rule
    01-02-09 02:41 PM
    I would like to NOT be able to send and receive MMS messages and I would like to NOT be able to copy and paste.

LOL - thanks.
    01-02-09 02:47 PM
    *momentum scrolling is a must.
    PLEASE RIM!!!
    01-02-09 02:50 PM
    Flick scrolling & WiFi.
    01-02-09 03:08 PM
    i must say i like when your looking at your contacts or maybe your music library on the iphone, when you see the little letters on the right side in a column that you can quick swipe to.

very convenient, more convenient than searching a letter. imo.
    01-02-09 03:52 PM
    OK OK , I take it back. The iPhone is not junk but the hardware just does not compare to the BB storm.
    01-02-09 03:57 PM
    OK OK , I take it back. The iPhone is not junk but the hardware just does not compare to the BB storm.
    How is that?

Does the iPhone Accumulate dust under the screen?

No.

Hardware wise, the iPhone is pretty Solid.

~~~

More Accurate Accelerometer

More Accurate Predictive Text

Enlarging of Letters While Typing
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 01-02-09 at 04:04 PM.
    01-02-09 03:59 PM
    Music ID Application
    01-02-09 04:02 PM
    ACCELEROMETER

there's an app on the iphone that emulates one of those balancing bubble things that construction people use to make things level. if you dont know what im talking about, its like a tube with liquid a single visible bubble inside. if you put it on like a table and the bubble is in the middle, then you know that the table is level.

anyway, i like that the iphone can register even slight movements like that. it seems that the storms accelermeter works only in 90 degree angles and is STILL abnormally slow. the iPhone works in much smaller increments and STILL registers much faster.
    01-02-09 04:03 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD