This doesn't fall into the problem category and I didn't see any other posts about what I'm asking so here I am...I'm just wondering do you only get my pin with my barcode or does it also include my actual phone number or email? If it includes other info how do you change what info is available to people who see my barcode?
    07-20-09 05:36 PM
    If you are worried about it then I wouldn't have it set as your avatar. I assume you can only get the PIN from it, but who knows.
    07-20-09 05:40 PM
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure (99.9%) that you only get the PIN from your barcode. Considering this is how you add a contact, then it asks if you want to associate that contact with one already in your contacts it doesn't give you the phone number or anything else. I know if you then associate the contact with a contact in your phone then you will have the other information only because you already have it stored in your phone.
    07-20-09 06:07 PM
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure (99.9%) that you only get the PIN from your barcode. Considering this is how you add a contact, then it asks if you want to associate that contact with one already in your contacts it doesn't give you the phone number or anything else. I know if you then associate the contact with a contact in your phone then you will have the other information only because you already have it stored in your phone.
    Thank you for clearing that up for me! Just wanted to make sure.
    07-20-09 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD