Underneath the clock on the homescreen I have a notification icon, but I have never seen it before and it isn't listed in the manual!

It is a yellow circle with white crosshatch lines across it with the number one to the left of it.

I have checked e-mails and txt msgs and there is nothing there.

Anyone know what this is representative of and how I view it?

Thank you
    02-01-09 09:23 AM
    make sure you look in your "messages" folder. There are sometimes messages from your carrier or BB that show up in there but not anywhere else.
    02-01-09 09:26 AM
    sounds like it may be a browser message. go to your message > menu > view folder and then browser messages. see if its listed there.
    02-01-09 09:26 AM
    sounds like it may be a browser message. go to your message > menu > view folder and then browser messages. see if its listed there.
    Thanks mate, it is a WAP Push Alert - from +447785016005
    Message - Free Top Hits

How the **** did this get to me, I have not signed up for anything, how do I make sure it doesn't happen again, and do I get charged for this?
    02-01-09 09:32 AM
    Thanks mate, it is a WAP Push Alert - from +447785016005
    Message - Free Top Hits

How the **** did this get to me, I have not signed up for anything, how do I make sure it doesn't happen again, and do I get charged for this?
    They know who you are, where you are and who you are communicating with... isn't that what has leaked out in the news again? Now they are selling the information
    02-01-09 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD