no, too lazy....
    Typical Aggie

J/k'ing, lived on Austin (UT!) for a period so I'm allowed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 08:23 PM
    What amazes me is the number of times I have seen people ask about that icon. That icon is not unique to the BB I have seen it on many phones and guess what they all are for VM.
    It amazes me that this topic is still on page one! Then again I am not helping with the last two replies

06-26-09 08:26 PM
    Typical Aggie

J/k'ing, lived on Austin (UT!) for a period so I'm allowed

Yea your allowed. i can take it.. spent many a drunk nights on 6th street....have to say, i like that town....
    06-26-09 08:34 PM
    I have it too, looks like a tennis ball. Called voicemail, no new messages. Vvm is not installed. Any other ideas?

if you look at the picture the OP attached to the first post, you'll see the icon this thread started to be about does not look like a tennis ball. If you have a round yellowish icon, it is likely a browser message
    06-26-09 09:00 PM
    Yea your allowed. i can take it.. spent many a drunk nights on 6th street....have to say, i like that town....
    Used to bartend on 6th back in the day, granted I am old now. When I was there it was still possible to catch SRV playing at local hotspots, up until the plane crashed (was in Austin when it happened). Halloween was always the best... well, maybe mardi gra was better. Since they shut down 6th to vehicle traffic down on both occasions. Anyway... got in many a fight because of the ever-present UT/Aggie rivalry

Last edited by Craterz; 06-26-09 at 09:34 PM.
    06-26-09 09:31 PM
    Everyone said it alright. It's the voicemail icon for your theme.
    06-26-09 09:53 PM
    Used to bartend on 6th back in the day, granted I am old now. When I was there it was still possible to catch SRV playing at local hotspots, up until the plane crashed (was in Austin when it happened). Halloween was always the best... well, maybe mardi gra was better. Since they shut down 6th to vehicle traffic down on both occasions. Anyway... got in many a fight because of the ever-present UT/Aggie rivalry

So much for sticking on topic

(sorry for DP)
    06-26-09 09:54 PM
    somebody left you a voice mail, aren't you the least bit curious who it might have been and what they might want? Just check the message. Use the voice mail menu 7 to delete the message if you don't want it.
    Obviously you don't work in support.
    06-26-09 11:04 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD