List out what you've gotten your phone replaced for, and how many storms you've had. I'm trying to figure out what the common problems are. I experience a ton of issues, but I'm not sure if it's even worth my time of calling and talking to Verizon about them.
    06-01-09 09:46 PM
    Clarification: I don't mean what have you gotten your storm exchanged for, as in a different phone, but more what has Verizon given you a new storm for?
    06-01-09 09:47 PM
    1st phone: lotta issues, like wouldnt even work, like literally, dunno how to explain

2nd phone: phone wouldn't charge (would show a lightning bolt but when unplugged, would show no charge)

3rd phone (current): doing fine (except some non click issues BUT fixed via torx6 fix)
    06-01-09 09:50 PM
    1- all kinds of signal issues, random reboots
    2- random reboots/mass storage wouldnt work
    3- finally upgraded off .75 and no problems haha.
    06-01-09 10:23 PM
    only on my second phone. first one, i reported that the first click after waking the device up would never register. after that then i worked like a dream.

same problem with device number two. a little annoying but NBD, really.
    06-01-09 10:38 PM
    1= freezes, reboots
    2= continuous reboot loop
    3= button fell off At THE STORE when traded in #2
    4= screen wouldnt click. Torx fix didnt help at all.
    #5 is running strong. Bricked it once, dropped it twice and it keeps on clicking!
    06-01-09 10:53 PM
    Constant reset loop. with no free MS..reset error message
    06-02-09 01:30 AM
    1st one - After the battery died, it was a PITA to get it to turn back on again.

2nd one - Really loose buttons, and I meant loose. They were on the verge of falling off.

3rd one - SurePress issues.

My 4th Storm has been awesome, pure awesomeness.
    06-02-09 01:45 AM
    1st phone I had replace for non clicking screen towards the buttons at the bottom. Also had a snowy screen from time to time.

Its replacement has been almost flawless. Mostly App issues and not phone itself that as given me a few fits.
    06-02-09 01:45 AM
    on my second officially - had the first 12hrs, it never switched on from the box, it was 'new' but had a smashed headphone socket and a damaged battery cover... hmmmm

number 2, running .141 and a few 3rd party apps is going strong, apart from the .141 issues have had no probs so far! love my storm to bits despite its foibles
    06-02-09 01:52 AM
    I've gotten my storm replaced for call quality, and that's it.
    06-02-09 09:53 AM
    1st. Click screen no longer responded to touch. (Told fairly common on some older HW versions)

2nd - Developed large white 'burn in' under the screen. Looked like when an LCD screen has the backlight bleed through at the corners - the phone did this in the middle (big white light smack in the middle of the screen) very visible on light backgrounds.
    06-02-09 10:01 AM
    List out what you've gotten your phone replaced for, and how many storms you've had. I'm trying to figure out what the common problems are. I experience a ton of issues, but I'm not sure if it's even worth my time of calling and talking to Verizon about them.
    Storm went to a blank screen even though phone rang etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 10:01 AM
    How does a screen stop responding to touch?
    06-02-09 04:31 PM
    My first one that I have now is having click issues around the screen. They sent me a replacement. I had it for a half a day and noticed color issues on it. I hadn't even sent the first one back yet. Sent the replacement back and now they are sending a new one

06-02-09 04:59 PM
    1st - started randomly losing data connection.

2nd (refurb) - really loose screen

3rd (refurb) - corners wouldnt click

4th (New) - Hopefully all goes well. I'm officially in the multi-fru program now, so if this one doesnt work out I'm going for a different device.
    06-02-09 05:14 PM
    4th (New) - Hopefully all goes well. I'm officially in the multi-fru program now, so if this one doesnt work out I'm going for a different device.
    What is the "multi-fru" program?
    06-03-09 10:54 AM
    first one was greqat after upgrading the OS to a beta, but then it developed an issue with the media player freezing up on me, verizon immediately offered a replacement, and that replacement has been rock solid!
    06-03-09 11:58 AM
    Oh lets see here....

1. dust

2. no click - screen cracked out of the box

3. dust and no click

4. screen flat out fell off.

5. no click

6. dust

7. activated yesterday. only time will tell......

I love my storm(ssssssss).
    06-03-09 12:08 PM
    Still on my first one.....knock on wood

06-03-09 12:32 PM
    No matter what I tried, could not get it to connect to my home wifi. Replacement Storm had same problem. Just gave up and use VZW's network exclusively.
    06-03-09 12:38 PM
    No matter what I tried, could not get it to connect to my home wifi. Replacement Storm had same problem. Just gave up and use VZW's network exclusively.
    hahahahaha
    06-03-09 01:21 PM
    hmm, i didnt kno bb storms have wifi

hahahahaha
    just wanted to jump in here and congrats on ur 100 post, ur officially a crackberry abuser muwahahaha
    06-03-09 01:32 PM
    hmm, i didnt kno bb storms have wifi
    Only the LEAKED version of .148 does. Absent from official.
    06-03-09 01:35 PM
    Still on my first-no problems so far aside from freezing often.
    06-03-09 01:40 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD