View Poll Results: What do you think of the color scheme?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Completely bada$$

8 21.62%
  • It's okay

10 27.03%
  • Completely bad - period.

19 51.35%
    I'm not particularly concerned about the money. Anyone who has dealt with CW please feel free to chime in about your experience.

Does anyone know how easily their stuff scratches, peels, chips, etc?

Here is the color scheme - what do you think?
    01-31-09 04:30 PM
    You should do a search!!
    01-31-09 04:31 PM
    Read about many people with chips and scratching, plus the fact that it is a warranty voiding service would concern me...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-09 04:34 PM
    Right, did a search after I posted. Not concerned about the warranty void, I get insurance on any mobile device I purchase.
    Real purpose of the thread is to get feedback / opinions on the color scheme. So far it doesn't seem to be going over too well.
    01-31-09 04:50 PM
    Well there are existing threads, so that's why they said it. If you wanted opinions on the color, you should have made it a little clearer and possibly set up a poll for it.

01-31-09 05:00 PM
    I don't know if you are going with the red white and blue theme for patriotism but the color schemem is horrible!

I voted before I looked! Lol!
    01-31-09 05:03 PM
    Well there are existing threads, so that's why they said it. If you wanted opinions on the color, you should have made it a little clearer and possibly set up a poll for it.

There is a poll, but thanks.

And no, I was sort of going with old school Phillies colors, or as close as I could figure out. I'm still playing around with the colors.
    01-31-09 05:05 PM
    I have to say that I really don't care for it. IMO, three are too many colors and the Storm just doesn't look good if the top and bottom front pieces are anything but black. If you can live without the blue then a white body with red trim would look pretty cool.

FWIW, I'm doing black body with red trim and maybe a brushed and clearcoated battery door. I'm going to have to do it myself though.
    01-31-09 07:12 PM
    I am not a fan of the color scheme as well. Do you have any other ones you are thinking about putting on your Storm?

I voted as well.
    01-31-09 07:17 PM
    if your going with philies colors I understand... I've always been a fan of the candy apple red with black front. side would be red but the front of the phone would be black.
    01-31-09 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD