Ok so i have had click problems for a while on my storm but not really noticeable but now in the bottom right corner it has no click feeling to it and somtimes it feels like its out of place. i know i can exchange it for my warranty but i have an issue, just recently i dropped my phone and it has a spider web crack in the top right corner and many small scratches on the bevel etc. will verizon accept it back for a warranty claim or will they blame me for dropping it? just want your opinions!
    07-30-09 10:18 PM
    if there is physical damage, your chances aren't so good unless you have insurance.

I would recommend the torx fix. Might not work, but worth a shot to save your storm

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/sc...rx-fix-109036/

(though keep in mind that the sticker is not, as the post says, a water detection sticker...but it's pretty easy to remove and replace. You might only have to adjust the one uncovered screw anyway)

good luck sir
    07-30-09 10:25 PM
    I think verizon will have an issue with that. But that's the whole point of buying the insurance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 10:25 PM
    I have the same problem with the clicking on the bottom right corner, I think its because of pocket lint? I don't use a casr for my storm so I think it gets built up not too sure but I don't thunk vzw would take it back since u dropped it. Insurance?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 10:26 PM
    hm i have insurance but

i think ill just wait it out though until Christmas or whenever i get my storm 2
    07-30-09 10:28 PM
    I'm w/u on storm2!
    07-30-09 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD