Personally i love the new touch screen. I wouldn't be shocked to see a lot of companies offering more devices with some sort of touch feedback. I'm sorry but just a small vibrate doesn't cut it for me.

Whats your favorite feature of the storm and why?
    11-25-08 03:21 PM
    Definately the screen resolution/quality. I had movies on my Pearl, but I never watched them. This phone has such awesome video quality I can sit and watch movies for hours.
    11-25-08 03:24 PM
    Why pick one?

* Screen
    * Click through
    * BB OS simple and easy
    11-25-08 03:25 PM
    it's nice to finally find some people saying some positive things about this phone.
    11-25-08 03:28 PM
    it's nice to finally find some people saying some positive things about this phone.
    LoL, well most people that are on here have a problem. So a post like this is nice for those looking into buying one.
    11-25-08 03:31 PM
    I really like the big screen for VZN. I use it a lot because I travel a lot. I can lay it on the console of the rental car and still read the street names at a glance (for when I cant quite understand Michelle)
    I also like that it syncs directly with outlook.
    After 5 days I am getting used to the keyboard and it now works pretty good.
    I really dont see what all the whinning is about. I think this is going to be one powerful productive tool for me. I expect a 30 day learning curve, but am OK with that.
    11-25-08 03:32 PM
    All of the above and the adaptability. From txting landscape to portrait and same for email bbm msn, and internet and with the added benefit of near 100% accurate typing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 03:33 PM
    Hated this thing the first day, i am new to BB and was lost. Took me 2 day to figure out how to convert video to play on it. But thanks to the forums on crackberry i am now loving it. Crackberry ROCKS thanks to all for all the posts that helped. New Crackberry addict
    11-25-08 03:46 PM
    how it dies at the end of my work day. (
    11-25-08 03:49 PM
    oh GPS that works with something other than VzNav!
    11-25-08 03:50 PM
    I have noticed that the battery doesnt last as long as the curve. might be because of the faster processor or larger screen so theres more pixels to charge.
    11-25-08 03:54 PM
    having gone through plenty of blackberry models.. all of which far surpassing my expectations of battery life...

i am a bit shocked with the storms battery life, however it doesn't surprise me.

ah well, glad mine came with a bundle pack that included a car charger

gotta love that amazing ENERGY sucking screen...
    11-25-08 04:13 PM
    Love the screen, the speed at which I can type accurately and the cool factor
    11-25-08 05:14 PM
    it would be easier to make a list of things i dont like lol.. which is nothing .. so ... hmm .. its amazing lol
    11-25-08 05:21 PM
    i love the "click" when you touch the screen, makes it better than having just a touch screen.
    11-25-08 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD