I found some files on my Storm and I don't know what they belong to. Go to Applications>Files>All Files and scroll down. I attached 2 screen shots so you can see what I'm talking about. They look like generic images that you can insert in an MMS but there's no way to access them from any of the SMS or MMS applications. The only way I've been able to find them is stated above. There are quite a few of these different files in there. If i can't use them and they have no purpose I'm going to delete them but I'd like to know what they were meant to be attached to before i do it. I'd also like to mention that I tried to pull up the properties of these files and nothing comes up.
    02-14-10 05:14 AM
    I think they are generic Avatar pictures for BBM.
    02-14-10 10:40 AM
    That's kinda what I was thinking. I deleted BBM awhile back because I never used it and after the update it sent my text messages to the BBM folder instead and I didn't like that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-10 10:44 AM
    I just went into my phone book and decided to edit one of my contacts and where you can add a photo another folder comes up with these pictures in it.

02-14-10 10:49 AM
    That's kinda what I was thinking. I deleted BBM awhile back because I never used it and after the update it sent my text messages to the BBM folder instead and I didn't like that.

You can stop that by unlinking the contacts you had pins for so their texts go to SMS and their BBMs to BBM, if you ever wanted to use it again.
    02-14-10 11:01 AM
    You can stop that by unlinking the contacts you had pins for so their texts go to SMS and their BBMs to BBM, if you ever wanted to use it again.
    Yeah I knew that too but I only had one person in my contacts with a BlackBerry and I never used BBM so it was just the thing that said its time to delete it. I can download it again at anytime.

02-14-10 11:05 AM
    Hmm..
    But they never showed up storm like this ..
    Weird !!
    02-14-10 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD