I got my phone today...And I just wanted to know exactly what comes with the 30 dollar plan...I already have unlimited texting, so does the 30 dollar plan mean I get unlimited internet and email access, or is there some cap to how much I can use it...Thanks for any help
    11-26-08 06:09 PM
    Unlimited data .. up to 5gb which is more than enough for any normal person.
    11-26-08 06:29 PM
    Unlimited or up to 5gb? Which is it?
    11-26-08 06:32 PM
    You get unlimited email and internet basically. It does have a 5gb cap though, which like said should be more than enough for the average user.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by MarcoAD; 11-26-08 at 06:37 PM.
    11-26-08 06:34 PM
    yeah unlimited

kind of a rip off
    11-26-08 06:35 PM
    Whahahahahahahahaha!!!!! I have an business account here in the netherlands at vodafone for 35 euros exclusive taxes (42 euro's including taxes) and have "unlimited" internet... yeah... 60MB worth... tethering isn't allowed AND I get 300 minutes to call and have to choose: 1 text message or 1 call minute. Not both, not unlimited text. Nothing.

Motherf*ckers...
    '
    Gas? 1,20 euro at the moment PER LITRE!! That's a third of a gallon, even less I believe?

Bunch of asswipes over here... really... :@ How can one effing company have such radical changes in tariffs for the same service?? A service we made possible by paying for it in the first place....

I'd really like to come across the guys who determined that at night here in the streets of amsterdam... I'll hug em real good! ;-)
    01-09-09 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD