my send key is loose and it upsets me extremely. anyone know what to do? its alway something with my bb i would get a new one but it seems to work really well. anybody else have similiar problems? i think the hardware is poorly built or maybe its just mine.
    04-24-09 10:41 PM
    my send key is loose and it upsets me extremely. anyone know what to do? its alway something with my bb i would get a new one but it seems to work really well. anybody else have similiar problems? i think the hardware is poorly built or maybe its just mine.
    Call Verizon or bring it back to a Verizon store and have it replaced.
    04-24-09 11:55 PM
    If your not having any other problems the i'd just get used to it... If you really wanna replace it then do that
    My end key is loose but I've never had any of the problems everyone screams about. I'd be scared of getting a refurbed storm

I don't like refurb......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 02:04 AM
    There is always taking apart your Storm and voiding the warranty to fix it, but if the phone still functions without any problems other than the loose send key I wiould just keep using it the way it is now.
    04-25-09 02:31 AM
    will i get a new one if insurance covers it? i dont want a refurb either. there's nothing else wrong it works great. i have asurion.
    04-25-09 12:46 PM
    I got a new one through a warranty replacement in store. Got a brand new Storm. It's a warranty issue, don't let them make you use insurance. And if you go to a store and they'll do it there, you have much better chances of getting a new Storm like I did.
    Last edited by zazzified; 04-25-09 at 12:51 PM.
    04-25-09 12:47 PM
    I got a new one through a warranty replacement in store. Got a brand new Storm. It's a warranty issue, don't let them make you use insurance. And if you go to a store and they'll do it there, you have much better chances of getting a new Storm like I did.
    How long does the warranty last?

04-25-09 12:55 PM
    A year, unless you have Verizon's 5.99 a month insurance. It is Total Equipment Coverage and extends the warranty. The 4.99 insurance does not include a warranty extension.
    04-25-09 12:57 PM
    If you have had your Storm less than 30 days and have a warranty issue like loose keys, you should get it replaced with a new one. After 30 days, it may be a refurb.

Unless the phone is damaged, there is no way you should have to use insurance to replace a phone with loose keys.
    04-25-09 01:50 PM
    Quote edit
    omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
    04-25-09 01:57 PM
    My refurb is thousands of times better than my new device. The testing is more intense. And the screen and case are new. The guys are what is used and they replace any parts that are worn or damaged. So ask for a fru by FedEx. That way you're not giving up on your original device until you're sure the other one works.

04-25-09 02:00 PM
    can i keep my sd memory card and do i have to download all the apps again?
    04-25-09 09:23 PM
    Yes, you can keep your SD Card.

You will need to re-install your apps. Depending on where you bought them, you may need to get a new activation key - as your PIN will have changed.

(I'm with the other folks that suggest you return it).

If you're getting a warranty replacement, it may or may not be a refurb unit.

can i keep my sd memory card and do i have to download all the apps again?
    04-25-09 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD