Well I have had a share of BB Storms and the few i have has have had a lite lite greenish tint to the icons where it looks like they shine on the top of the icons, and i have had a few with a grey tint, I find this intresting, if i look at my screen on an engle it looks grey, I have seen several of people with storms and they have the same color, Mine is made in canada, and the others were as well as mexico and hungary, I have had multiple issue with clicking issues and restarting phones if you were intrested why i replaced them. So what color is yours when looking at it normaly, My girlfriends is from hungary and has the greenish yellowey tint , The display besides that is fine,

Thanks CES911
    05-06-09 09:23 PM
    Mine was made in Canada and the screen is crystal clear
    05-06-09 09:24 PM
    Mine was made in Canada and the screen is crystal clear
    Same here....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 10:13 PM
    the only difference between a Canada build and a Mexico build is that the Canadian build runs Java and the Mexican build runs Yava
    05-07-09 01:03 PM
    the only difference between a Canada build and a Mexico build is that the Canadian build runs Java and the Mexican build runs Yava
    Lol very clever. Props

Wouldn't the Canadian one be java eh?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 01:47 PM
    Made in Mexico and no signs of swine flu (after 4 months of ownership).
    05-07-09 01:57 PM
    My Mexico Storm had a cracked LCD when I got it so I can't compare that way, but I did order a new display for it from cnn.cn and the new display is nicer than the one on my Canadian Storm. Both displays have the same part number and everything, but the one I got from cnn.cn has absolutely no light leak and it's brighter than the Canada Storm. Technically they both are what I would consider to be a bit on the bluish side, but the Canada one leans toward purple a bit. That said, except for the light leak at the top of the Canada Storm, I think the display is impressive and I probably wouldn't know the difference in the color if not side by side.
    05-07-09 03:54 PM
    luck of the draw.

tech is getting more and more inconsistent as it becomes more and more complicated.
    05-07-09 04:18 PM
    Mine is Hungary made, no color tint at all.
    05-07-09 04:22 PM
    LOL. Mad props!!!
    05-07-09 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD