Above my Time and date there is a Up arrow... I cannot click on it nor will it ever go away. This is my second Storm do to a defect on the screen on the first one I had. (It would just go black and wouldn't have the screen light up).

Does anyone know what this arrow is pointing too? I cannot click or get it to go away and its really frustrating me!

Another question I have for you guys, I'm not in a 3g network and when I refresh my apps center I still only have like 10 applications in there even after I update it.. Is it because I'm not in a 3g zone or just because there isn't any new ones out yet besides AIM messenger and ect?
    03-27-09 03:24 AM
    I just called Verizon support and they have no idea what I'm talking about =(
    03-27-09 03:47 AM
    can u get a screen shot of the arrow??
    03-27-09 03:59 AM
    I'd say the data, but it's not above the clock. The app center only has that many apps, wait for the app world. Take a screenshot so we can see it.
    03-27-09 03:59 AM
    Hmm. Haven't noticed anything that sounds remotely like that. My first phone just had pixels that wouldn't light up all the way

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 04:05 AM
    Maybe you're roaming since that's where the GSM network is located.
    03-27-09 04:08 AM
    Maybe you're roaming since that's where the GSM network is located.
    Yes, I am roaming. Maybe that is the problem? I wonder why there is just a up arrow above the clock for roaming. I'll take a picture of it tomorrow morning. Thanks!
    03-27-09 04:13 AM
    Same thing on mine...roaming...look at the manual it shows all the little symbols and what they mean. It's not really an arrow but an empty triangle.
    03-27-09 09:02 AM
    Wait...there's a manual?
    I thought BB just sends you to crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD