My storm keeps saying that application memory is low and asks me to delete an app to make room, but it only gives me the option of deleting google maps or slacker. So what is the app memory, and do I need to delete something.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 12:11 AM
    Basically its saying you need to need to delete some stuff (or maybe a battery pull) because your storm can't handle all the apps you have on it. And your app memory is low because you're using a storm, lol.
    11-12-09 12:35 AM
    Well I only downloaded google maps so I don't have a bunch of apps. I tried to delete some apps I won't use like bing but I can't.

11-12-09 12:57 AM
    Check out the Increase File Free thread in my sig. Also there are many many more memory threads out there, just search for em.

Also what are your maintenance habits? How often do you clear your logs, do a pull, etc?

I would also recommend you read the BB101 Lecture Series (link in my sig)
    11-12-09 01:13 AM
    Check out the Increase File Free thread in my sig. Also there are many many more memory threads out there, just search for em.

Also what are your maintenance habits? How often do you clear your logs, do a pull, etc?

I would also recommend you read the BB101 Lecture Series (link in my sig)
    Thanks for the tips, I just got It so I never cleared the logs or did a battery pull. How often should you do that stuff?

11-12-09 01:57 AM
    Thanks for the tips, I just got It so I never cleared the logs or did a battery pull. How often should you do that stuff?

IMO at least once a week but it really depends on how you use your device and how many apps you have on your device. I would take the time and read through those threads i suggested as well spend some good time with the BB101 Lecture Series so you can learn all there is to know about BB's and how they operate.

Also I would highly recommend these apps:

StormSlider/BerrySlider
    QuickLaunch
    BerryBuzz

These are all must have apps and you can find them here on the CB app store.

Feel free to PM me if you have further questions or you can post any questions you may have in the Ask T.H.e Council thread (link in my sig)
    11-12-09 02:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD