Christ, no need to get on the guys *** for pointing out something that you know damn well not everyone was aware of.
    11-23-08 02:54 PM
    lol wow.. i have to admit things have been kinda hostile since the storm has been released!! lol
    11-23-08 03:02 PM
    Cool, I just tried it
    11-23-08 03:31 PM
    WOW, can't we all just get alone
    I'm sure you meant "along", but sometimes I think we all should be "alone", with all this animosity. Goes back to when we were children and the adults would separate us when we fought.

But then again, we wouldn't learn all the cool tips and tricks and tech support from each other!

Maybe the forum mods could make a new section devoted solely to tech support/troubleshooting?
    11-23-08 03:49 PM
    Goodness Michael, you do know that this is a message board and every post addresses different topics/issues in which other members and Storm users are curious as well, right???
    There's already a thread for "tips and tricks". I think this was a tip if I'm not mistaken.....although I guess it could be a trick. Either way, probably would have been a wonderful addition to that thread.
    11-23-08 03:55 PM
    I'm sure you meant "along", but sometimes I think we all should be "alone", with all this animosity. Goes back to when we were children and the adults would separate us when we fought.

But then again, we wouldn't learn all the cool tips and tricks and tech support from each other!

Maybe the forum mods could make a new section devoted solely to tech support/troubleshooting?
    But he looks so cool though, like a gay David Beckham
    11-23-08 04:03 PM
    Yeah this should have gone into the tips thread.....

Guess too many people like to start a new thread for every little thing just to see there name all over the forum.

But hey whatever floats your boat.
    11-23-08 04:17 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD