All i get is the weatherbug icon with the temp in the middle. I see others that have an icon showing current weather (clouds, moon, rain, etc.). how do i get that? is it just that i'm using the free version or something? I have weatherbug direct V 0.9.6.6, storm OS .113

Thanks
    04-01-09 01:00 PM
    dfloyd, I haven't downloaded weatherbug yet because of the dreaded memory leaks, but I know on other weather systems, certain areas have detailed weather info, other less populated areas just have temperature and very basic details. Its likely that the weather service doesn't provide detailed weather for the area you selected. Try selecting a major city and see if it corrects it.
    04-01-09 01:25 PM
    All i get is the weatherbug icon with the temp in the middle. I see others that have an icon showing current weather (clouds, moon, rain, etc.). how do i get that? is it just that i'm using the free version or something? I have weatherbug direct V 0.9.6.6, storm OS .113

Thanks
    It is because you are using weatherbug direct, you need to download just weatherbug

By the way a lot of people have memory leaks with wb so keep an eye out for that, another alternative is bb weather no memory issues and updates through the web

Good luck

I would post the wb link but I am on the phone look in 3rd part app thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 02:06 PM
    04-01-09 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD