I'm running the .75 OS and Weatherbug Version .274. Last week I had a semi-annoying bug in regards to the weather pic it shows in the icon. If I'm showing the full menu screen in either portrait/landscape, the icon apporpriately shows the current weather (sun if its sunny, cloud if its cloudy, etc.). unfortunately, if im in portrait mode with the wallpaper showing and only 4 menu icons at the bottom, the weatherbug icon shows the old icon picture. for example, say its about 7PM and its now nighttime. in the menu mode, it'll show the appropriate nighttime pic with the moon, but in wallpaper mode, the icon will show a bright and yellow sun. the only way i've been able to update it is to hide the icon in menu mode and then show it again. this seems to refresh the icon in the wallpaper mode. unforunately, this means i need to perform this action at least twice a day (sometimes more if the weather fluctuates throughout the day). starting today, i see a yellow alert triangle in wallpaper mode, but the menu screen in portrait still appropriately shows up.
    12-22-08 01:38 PM
    i'd reinstall it, I get the current and forecast high and low in both portrait and landscape , .75, .76, and now .83
    12-22-08 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD