Release the phone already; and this kid is gettin his jollies cause he saw a poster.........................................LOO SERS!!!!!!
    Release the phone already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ohhhh but I'm here too huh
    10-06-08 07:31 PM
    We have 3 threads on a 15 second commercial...it's pathetic. Damn you RIM and Verizon, for making such a great phone and only offering us sneak peaks and momentary leaks when you won't release the phone for weeks!
    10-06-08 08:12 PM
    Seeeeee we are sooooo sad
    10-06-08 08:18 PM
    I feel like I'm in a support group when I come on here because my wife thinks I'm crazy for being so into this thing.
    10-06-08 08:20 PM
    We may be sad but....this has to be/hopefully will be the best smart phone to come out
    10-06-08 08:21 PM
    As a whole what do most women know except the fantastic few on this board.
    They are probably the same women who watch sports with their significant other.
    God bless em.
    10-06-08 08:23 PM
    I too am a loser! Release the damn phone already so I can go back to my normal life...with my new Storm!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-08 08:28 PM
    Release the phone already; and this kid is gettin his jollies cause he saw a poster.........................................LOO SERS!!!!!!
    Release the phone already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ohhhh but I'm here too huh
    I for one may be pitiful and a loser in regards to the storm, but I am certainly not a LOOSER.

Its against my morals.

10-06-08 08:30 PM
    I still love my curve and always will, and not a loser.......
    10-06-08 08:32 PM
    admit it.. there is no normal life for us... after the storm is out.. we will be drooling after the next new gadget.
    I too am a loser! Release the damn phone already so I can go back to my normal life...with my new Storm!!!!

10-06-08 08:32 PM
    admit it.. there is no normal life for us... after the storm is out.. we will be drooling after the next new gadget.
    Nah, I'll be good for at least a few weeks while I play with my new toy
    10-06-08 08:33 PM
    I'm not even trying to pick up chicks on the dating sites..................
    Ohhhhhh man!!!!
    Sad sooooo sad :-(
    10-06-08 08:33 PM
    I need this thing to come out before the economy lays me off from my job!!!! LOL
    10-06-08 08:59 PM
    We'd be unfortunate losers if we were on the BOLD thread
    10-06-08 10:21 PM
    I need this thing to come out before the economy lays me off from my job!!!! LOL
    lmao an i know thas right
    10-06-08 10:52 PM
    I hit bottom guys an gals; read my purchase update post.......
    Pitiful I tell ya
    10-06-08 10:52 PM
    I don't think we are pitiful.. we are just obsessed
    10-06-08 11:33 PM
    pitiful? noooo

P A S S I O N A T E!!!!!!
    10-07-08 12:13 AM
    I think I'm pitiful.... I go through phones too quickly. I fear that even after I get the Storm (which I will), a new phone will be announced and I'll obsess over that.

I pray that something like that won't happen. I need the Storm to be so great that it holds my attention for a long time.
    10-07-08 12:22 AM
    I think I'm pitiful.... I go through phones too quickly. I fear that even after I get the Storm (which I will), a new phone will be announced and I'll obsess over that.

I pray that something like that won't happen. I need the Storm to be so great that it holds my attention for a long time.
    Yup I agree. I get a new phone every 6 months-year. The 8830 is the longest I've ever had a phone. How long wll it take for RIM to WOW us with another device? Now that they hit the touch screen market there's no telling what's in store...

Anyway, I WANT MY STORM!!!!

10-07-08 01:08 AM
    I used to be the same way with new phones every 6 months then I slowed to 1 yr but I am hopeful in believing that the storm will keep me happy, for a while, maybe even until LTE is released, pending no delays
    10-07-08 06:24 AM
    Yeah I spend way too much time on here the comforting thing is that I usually submerge mostly after the device launches but withing 6 mos I'm back on here again addicted

10-07-08 04:26 PM
    What a bunch of nerds!

Now, excuse me, i need to get back to posting 100 times a day.

10-07-08 04:32 PM
    Begging your pardon i'm not pitiful,i'm a phone junkie...I always want the latest,the greatest they've got out...SO WHY DON'T THEY RELEASE THE FRICKIN STORM ALREADY!oh sorry i think i need my medication.lol
    10-07-08 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD