I've tried searching a bit and didn't an easy answer to my question. Is there a way to make a default setting so whenever I save something (ringtone, pic taken with the camera, etc) is on the SD card?
    02-14-09 06:37 PM
    It will save to the last save to location. So if you saved to media card it should default back to media card.
    02-14-09 06:39 PM
    I've tried searching a bit and didn't an easy answer to my question. Is there a way to make a default setting so whenever I save something (ringtone, pic taken with the camera, etc) is on the SD card?
    camera>Menu>Options>Store Pictures:> and set it to On Media Card
    02-14-09 07:00 PM
    is there a way to save other than connecting to the dm and dragging things back and forth? Can you take a picture and then just save it to the sd card? I thought i was saving to my media card and just figured out i have been saving to main memory.
    02-14-09 07:01 PM
    is there a way to save other than connecting to the dm and dragging things back and forth? Can you take a picture and then just save it to the sd card? I thought i was saving to my media card and just figured out i have been saving to main memory.
    Look at the post above yours for your answer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 07:11 PM
    yes that came through while i was typing my question. Thanks.
    02-14-09 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD