Ok, so I really don't know how to explain this but I'm going to try my best. I was messing around with my phone today and I noticed a tint mark that I have not seen before, this mark is very small and at first glance I thought I was a spec of water so I wiped it off. Hmmm...didn't come off, so my question is would this tiny rainbow colored spec be on the protector or a nic in thw screen...its not a big deal I just don't wanna gp pulling up the protecter until I have a replacement. Have any of u guys ever had a mark like this and was it your protector or screen? Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-09 10:19 PM
    Sounds like the protector is delaminating. Do you still have the factory screen protector or a 3rd party protector?
    04-19-09 10:23 PM
    No there the 3 for 10 bucks that verizon sells

04-19-09 10:37 PM
    the water mark is a red little circle with a white dash on it..if the white dash is gone than you got water damaged on you phone
    04-20-09 01:33 AM
    the water mark is a red little circle with a white dash on it..if the white dash is gone than you got water damaged on you phone
    He's talking about on his screen...and if you are referring to the "sticker" over your screws, that is not your water damage indicator either. The water damage indicator is on the left when you take your battery out, the little white square you see.
    04-20-09 02:13 AM
    Are you sure?? I was told by several people It was..

04-20-09 02:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD