I am soooooo glad someone else posted about this company...otherwise I was going to have to do it.

I already filed a complaint against them. After my gf ordered a skin for her Storm which arrived within days, no issues...I placed an order on 12/28/08, received shipping info, etc. Email from them on the 29th saying it was shipped. Well, a month later and still no shipment AND obviously they had already charged my card. 4 emails to them from their contact page, several calls to a "full" voicemail box and still no response as to where exactly my accessories are. The shipping number when tracked on USPS only says "Shipping info received". I did get a generic email from the asking how I was enjoying my items and thank you for being a customer about a week after I ordered. Granted the 3 things and shipping only totaled $25 so I could totally eat it, but still...
    01-28-09 08:27 AM
    Exactly. This is WHY you are here complaining about a 2nd rate online retailer and now have a broken item because of it.

In other words next time instead of penny pinching why not spend the extra dollar or two and buy from a reputable company?
    You have no right to tell people to spend more money on a product that does the same exact thing. His problem wasn't that he chose to save a couple pennies, the problem is the company which someone recommended to him. Jesus....the egos on some people over the internet.
    01-28-09 09:09 AM
    Exactly. This is WHY you are here complaining about a 2nd rate online retailer and now have a broken item because of it.

In other words next time instead of penny pinching why not spend the extra dollar or two and buy from a reputable company?
    Seriously, what is up with bold & italics? And then you had the nerve to qoute the person incorrectly.

My personal taste is to look at the amount of money that I spent on the original purchase of an item. For the Storm I was out $200, which makes it the 2nd most expensive BB I have ever purchased. I prefer to purchase items directly from Verizon so I know that I can return it right to a store if there is a problem. Also, if one of their accessories causes my device to have a problem, it's easier to get it replaced using the warranty.

It was a bummer to have to purchase a new car charger for the device since the port is different then my other three BlackBerry's, but it was still a good investment.
    01-28-09 09:39 AM
    Nice fingr360. Do work son

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 10:41 AM
    good looking out
    01-28-09 10:43 AM
    Ok. Wow. I just gave him a call on his cell (blocked my number). He sounds like a nice man I suppose. Anyways I told him my problem and he responded with "Your RMA request is being processed, that department is currently behind. I apologize for the delay."

He continued on to say that I should hear from them within a few days. I am thinking that now that I have called him maybe things for my order will speed up, and hopefully for everyone else too.
    01-28-09 02:40 PM
    Quick update:

Finally got my email with my RMA info.
    01-28-09 07:08 PM
    I'm sorry but I totally disagree with you!

The prices are NOT the best and things can easily be found rather inexpensively if the consumer would just SEARCH. However most people want things handed to them and well, in this case crackberry would be the best choice. Did you vote for Bush (by any chance?)
    Bush didn't run for President this time around. He could not have voted for Bush. Bush ran four years ago, way before the Storm or Storm accessories were available. So, Bush is as irrelevant to his purchasing choice as your question as to who he voted for. Your post is incoherent and the way it is written suggests that you are either a stoned liberal or just ********. (I know, apples and apples on that point)

So, while who he voted for may still be in question; the fact that you rode the short bus to school is not.
    Last edited by Evilhomer; 01-28-09 at 09:14 PM.
    01-28-09 09:11 PM
    Bush didn't run for President this time around. He could not have voted for Bush. Bush ran four years ago, way before the Storm or Storm accessories were available. So, Bush is as irrelevant to his purchasing choice as your question as to who he voted for. Your post is incoherent and the way it is written suggests that you are either a stoned liberal or just ********. (I know, apples and apples on that point)

So, while who he voted for may still be in question; the fact that you rode the short bus to school is not.
    LOL!
    That's funny!!
    01-29-09 03:18 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD