I had to post this because Im a lil surprised I never read anything before about it

Background .. I had a hard time typing on the Storm .. it seemed I was always hitting wrong keys .. closing my keyboard .. hitting the middle of my board and having it move the curser .. it just seemed maybe my chubby fingers weren't meant for a touch screen

yesterday I got a new screen protector to replace my old one (i like to change them now and then) .. I'm sorry I can't recall the one I had but it was the one that they claim was developed for helicopter blades .. its a very good thick clear protector and I had used them on everyone of my old phones

the new one I just got was from Clarivue and WOW what a difference .. not only it is clearer but my typing has improved 100x .. no more closed keyboards .. no more missed keys and I have gone from patiently waiting for the new keyboard BB to hit Verizon to actually enjoying my storm and dare I say loving it lol

if anyone was/is having problems typing and you have a screen protector try a new one .. it might just make a difference

JOE
    04-07-09 06:52 AM
    I have the Invisishield from Zagg and have had no problems, but this is my first touch screen phone so I didn't really have the problem of switching from traditional touch screen to Storm. I have an ipod touch and I make more mistakes on it than with the Storm.
    04-07-09 07:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD