I'm about to scream!!!!! I can't even answer calls.....I do a battery pull every 24 hours....I'm completely upgraded to the current os. What can I do to fix this? I've always treated my BB good but I"m ready to throw it against a wall. Whats the point of having a phone if I can't answer the darn thing?
    05-08-10 04:49 PM
    I have cleared my cache....cleared my App World cache, gotten rid of Viigo and Poynt, and MyVerizon. Hopefully that helps....also deleted Quick Pull because it stopped working ages ago.

Ran Diagnostics.....moved most of my icons on homepage to folders...battery pull

is there anything else I should do regularly?
    Last edited by Cherisk8; 05-08-10 at 06:35 PM.
    05-08-10 05:41 PM
    I have cleared my cache....cleared my App World cache, gotten rid of Viigo and Poynt, and MyVerizon. Hopefully that helps....also deleted Quick Pull because it stopped working ages ago.

Ran Diagnostics.....moved most of my icons on homepage to folders...battery pull

is there anything else I should do regularly?
    I have the same dam problems! How do u know if u have complete os? And delete cashe... Wats that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-10 02:04 AM
    Another annoyed user with the same problem. Started about 2 days ago. I haven't been able to upgrade to the latest os because I get the "memory full" error. I've deleted as much as a I can using the desktop manager but can't get rid of any apps because the darn thing is clocking and clocking and clocking and clocking.

I have an expensive paperweight
    05-09-10 08:45 AM
    Another annoyed user with the same problem. Started about 2 days ago. I haven't been able to upgrade to the latest os because I get the "memory full" error. I've deleted as much as a I can using the desktop manager but can't get rid of any apps because the darn thing is clocking and clocking and clocking and clocking.

I have an expensive paperweight
    Sounds like you just have too much crapware on your Storm.

Wipe the OS and start over from the beginning. Be sure to use Shrink-A-OS to get rid of the stuff you'll never use.

Follow the link below for great step by step instructions. It's easily walked me through several OS upgrades.

HELP GUIDE: Upgrade/Downgrade, Backing up, BRICKED STORM!! Your COMPLETE GUIDE
    05-09-10 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD