It does pertain to us Storm users as we're probably the ones calling VZW most about our phone and issues pertaining to it.. Do you know that VZW has 24/7 Support for Pay-As-You-Go customers.. but not for us monthly subscribers? only 6a-11p for us..
    04-17-09 02:21 AM
    Yes and thats pissing me off since i need to speak with tech support, and i got to wait until 6am but pay as you go is 24/7

Stupid!!!
    04-17-09 02:24 AM
    Yes and thats pissing me off since i need to speak with tech support, and i got to wait until 6am but pay as you go is 24/7

Stupid!!!
    I detect a little sarcasm.. But regardless, I'm a night owl and my day doesn't function like most people.. so this is frustrating for me. Just wanted to see if that little smirk was an unwelcomed irritance by anybody else, other than myself.
    04-17-09 02:32 AM
    it irritates me because I work in Hawaii, but we are forced to go on West Coast time supportwise. Often I have customers in the store and can't help them because it's a CC issue and I can't get through to them.
    04-17-09 03:05 AM
    I detect a little sarcasm.. But regardless, I'm a night owl and my day doesn't function like most people.. so this is frustrating for me. Just wanted to see if that little smirk was an unwelcomed irritance by anybody else, other than myself.
    Your detector is broken cuz i really do need to speak with CS, Less than 2hrs now!!
    04-17-09 03:12 AM
    it irritates me because I work in Hawaii, but we are forced to go on West Coast time supportwise. Often I have customers in the store and can't help them because it's a CC issue and I can't get through to them.
    Yeah, its pretty ignorant that the cheap phone guys get 24/7 and we don't.

Your detector is broken cuz i really do need to speak with CS, Less than 2hrs now!!
    I suppose so lol.. yeah I know 2 more hours.. i'll probably take a little nap
    04-17-09 03:13 AM
    I work for VZW too, and there are times when i have to call customer service numerous times... I would absolutely hate the fact that they are closed!!! just doesn't seem right to me... Sorry man.. I mean, you could move to the mainland hahaha j/k..
    04-17-09 03:49 AM
    Got a hold of them and resolved my issue! Yippie!
    04-17-09 09:48 AM
    prepaid customer service HAS to be available 24/7 because if people need to make a call and they're out of minutes, they need the ability to add them.

I should add that TECH SUPPORT for postpay accounts is 24hrs, but it's all about choosing the right options... well, at least that's how I heard it.
    04-17-09 10:38 AM
    No they dont, pre paids dont get presidence over a regular customer. It's back of the bus for you LOL!
    04-17-09 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD