I'm pretty much in the same boat as everyone else. I'm curious if I can get everything else but push e-mail? I don't see an option to get unlimited internet without getting "Email and Web for BlackBerry�" which includes push e-mail.

If I need to get push e-mail to have unlimited then I will get it. I just don't really want to pay more for it if I don't have to since I wouldn't really use it that much.

Thanks!
    I didn't see an option to do without and save any money, fwiw. Could be there but if it is it isn't too obvious. Even their plan w/out voice includes the email.

Wow i thought i was all alone not being able to figure out the plans! got alot out of following this thread.........last question would be if the add a line cost
    Definitely not alone (im the increasingly less embarassed OP). I'm not sure of the answer on the additional lines but the poster who helped me mentions a spot where you can get feedback from Verizon reps online (as I understood it) for more info. Just scroll upwards a bit.
    11-11-08 07:25 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD