I don't have the plan for VzNav but I'd like to get it. Can I add this via the internet or do I have to call them?

Also, if I try to use it it says "Your gps request has timed out", I take it that it says that because I dont have the plan.
    12-12-08 01:38 AM
    oh! And also, is there a way to transfer my old numbers from an old T-Mobile Blackberry to my Verizon Storm or do I have to go in the store for this? thanks!
    12-12-08 01:39 AM
    once u install it...automatically it will go on ur account
    12-12-08 01:39 AM
    Thats weird... It has yet to work for me, so if I call Verizon tomorrow and they say that it's on my plan I'll be real pissed. If they don't take off the $10 charge ima go apesh1t on them.
    12-12-08 01:45 AM
    My didn't work either but it was because they had to flip the switch at Verizon. Now, no problem at all!
    12-12-08 06:27 AM
    Just sync both blackberries the tmo first then the storm and your contacts will be there......
    12-12-08 06:33 AM
    Oh yea, you get a free 30 day trial that you have to cancel don't you, i should probably do that today......no need for VZNav anyway....
    12-12-08 06:34 AM
    once u install it...automatically it will go on ur account
    Wrong. I have VZNav installed and don't have it on my account. I use it for browse local restaurants and movie show times but I don't have the GPS enabled, so I just search by zip code. This works great for me and I don't get charged the extra $10/month.
    12-12-08 08:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD