So I loaded Voxofon on my storm, I used it once and it worked fine. Now a couple weeks later I have problems with the program not intercepting my international calls. I upgraded to OS.109 a while back but I don't really know if that s the problem. I can't see why. I have removed and reloaded Voxofon. I also removed Screenlock 1.7.1 that did nothing.

Their tech support had me input my number in the SIM info (it was not there) Everything with the program seems fine except it will not intercept the calls. . Still no go. Anyone have Voxofon without problems. I'm cross posting this to the OS .109 forum also.
    03-04-09 12:59 PM
    I personally didn't like the voxofon application, so I just use the mobile website for my calls.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 01:12 PM
    SocaZeus,
    We have created a special version of Voxofon app that contains additional debug information. You can donwload it by opening voxofon.com/beta in the browser on your BlackBerry and clicking on VoxofonBerry.
    If it does not intercept calls on your device, please, contact our support service and we will provide further instructions.
    Thank you!
    Voxofon Support
    03-04-09 04:26 PM
    rickthornton,

We would love to hear your comments about our application and what we can do to improve it. Could you please send PM message or an email to support AT voxofon DOT com.

Thank you!
    Voxofon Support
    03-04-09 04:28 PM
    Downloaded the beta (V1.0.5). No change. Voxofon activates for the first international call. Then does not activate again. I will address this with the tech support. But I have already tried everything they have suggested so it seem a refund of the funds in my voxofon account will be in order.
    03-04-09 05:09 PM
    Thanks voxofon, I'm up and working I called Australia from my storm 13minutes cost me 18c Awesome! Thanks for your email reply to help me setup correctly Voxofon support.
    03-10-09 08:34 PM
    I installed this program a few days ago, on my Curve 8330.

I have not yet been able to get it to intercept outgoing international calls. Not once!

I sent message to tech support, off their website - no response yet.

I also tried installing the beta version, as suggested above, but no difference.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.
    04-06-09 08:06 AM
    Please, let us know what is your OS version and what Voxofon beta version you have downloaded.

Thank you!
    Voxofon support
    04-06-09 12:05 PM
    ok voxofon says just 1.3 cents per minute for every call but once i credit in my acconut the call rate increased to 5.9 cents per minute,wat exactly is the case here that i'm facing through
    10-25-09 10:00 AM
    Just installed this on my Verizon 9550 (Storm-2).
    Doesn't intercept calls, international or otherwise.
    In fact, it won't let me make aANY calls from my phone anymore - the moment I dial a number it flashes a message which says "disconnecting" & then immediately kills the phone call.
    Uninstalled the Voxofon app & the phone is back to normal.
    Just sent an email requesting a refund of the unused PayPal payment I made to them this morning, let's hope they respond ASAP.
    12-10-09 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD