I'm giving it up for 20 mile GumpBerry. That was nuts, determination, pain, skill and even fulfilled the effort to have a little media coverage spotlighted on CrackBerry & the Storm.
    Excellent. You and your brother get my vote.

Honorable mentions to "I'm gonna stand here and let my friends unleash a flurry of paintballs at me"-guy.
    The gentleman who had his love of Storm perminantly Tattooed on his leg.
    And of course, two very beautiful women wrestling in Pudding - though not exactly difficult nor requiring a huge amount of skill to pull off, never the less, always makes me smile.

The rest were "ok". A couple I wouldn't even have considered as worthy. But hey, just one mans opinion.
    11-29-08 08:56 AM
    The girls were hot but Travis deserves it!
    11-29-08 11:25 AM
    yes, the chix are hot, and i definitely would have appreciated more of the shower scene....but seriously...how many times do you see someone get lite up with 100 paintballs compared to how often you see women pudding/jello/mud wrestling???

the paintball guy deserves to win this hands down....that was just XTREME!!!!!
    11-29-08 03:50 PM
    the fact that the pudding girls are winning goes to show how many nerds live on this site. get a life people
    11-29-08 11:45 PM
    Paintball guy FTW But the pudding wrestling was hawt too. but pain should win over kinkyness =)
    11-30-08 01:59 AM
    In my opinion, the pudding girls deserve to be up top. Not sure if they should be number 1, but they were more entertaining than most (and I'm a straight girl). Watching a guy who is already covered in tattoos get another tattoo isn't that exciting. I'd say my top picks are pudding/quilt/running/paint ball.

I think I'm going to go with the running one. It took a really long time, he got on TV, and he didn't have to spend any money to do it.
    Ok, for the record though, I was interviewed on the news 3 separate times. One of which I actually pulled up the Crackberry website and told the camera about the forum. That one incidentally was sent to all NBC affiliates and replayed across the country. I would like to think that brought some new traffic to CB.com.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Strhessed; 11-30-08 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Misspelled word
    11-30-08 07:48 AM
    I love the Storm quilt. Can she make me one for my bed. I'm sure my wife would love it. No seriously it is very neat and I do like it. Just dont think my wife would on my bed...LOL
    11-30-08 08:36 AM
    haha def went paintball.. it was between that and 20 mile, just cuz the 2 girls are AMAZING but clich�. i mean still amazing.. but ya know if it had been 2 dudes doing that.. would we (the majority male forum base) care?
    11-30-08 08:26 PM
    the Paintball Entry Was The Best

I've seen girls pudding/jello/mud wrestle before ... but never have seen someone get shot with 100 paint balls on their bare skin.
    Last edited by srd05c; 12-01-08 at 09:02 AM.
    12-01-08 08:59 AM
    Paintball guy, hands down.
    12-01-08 04:45 PM
    if it had been 2 dudes doing that.. would we (the majority male forum base) care?
    but they weren't. vote with your head not your intellect for christ sake.

Nothing worse than a dude that thinks too much.

Where have all the pigs I mean men gone? Come on my fellow men step up and vote for T & A this will be our finest hour to show crackberry nation what we are made up of. Lets not let the opposite gender think any better of us. Rise up and stand tall!! Be the pig that you are and vote for the pudding wrestlers. I did. I watched the guy do the tattoo (dumb), the ridiculously boring paintball (who cares) didn't bother to watch the others (no entertainment value).

Women in different states of undress are entertaining and very nice to look at and that will never change.

This is not an exercise in intellect.

Don't ruin our image ****VOTE FOR THE CHICKS****

Hey Kevin this should be like American Idol. We should be able to vote at least 10 times or whatever it is. How bout it? : )
    Last edited by cereal killer; 12-01-08 at 07:45 PM.
    12-01-08 07:42 PM
    the girls wrestling took the most guts. I give it "two snaps straight up"

doing that in front of a city of complete strangers is more impressive than doing something painful in front of a group of your buddies.
    12-01-08 08:34 PM
    but they weren't. vote with your head not your intellect for christ sake.

Nothing worse than a dude that thinks too much.

Where have all the pigs I mean men gone? I love men and I have never seen ANYTHING more disgusting than 2 girls rolling around in chocolate pudding. Now if it had been two guys rolling around, I would have been on that like a fly on s**t !

Those girls were yucky and I wish they had penises. Hey guys, if you're single, hit me up !![/I]
    Send me a pic buddy Maybe we can hook up !
    12-01-08 09:12 PM
    Send me a pic buddy Maybe we can hook up !
    I'm one sexy specimen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 11:24 PM
    i am all for pain inflicting ppl but i am an even bigger fan of 2 hot @$$ women sliding all over each other
    12-02-08 10:09 AM
    How is pudding wrestling not winning?!

:P (i think y'all know where my vote went )
    word the f up
    12-02-08 10:51 AM
    2 chics was cliche and uncreative.
    Paintball guy... Jackass is so 2001 Been done over and over and over and over
    My vote goes to running guy. Have any of you people been to Chicago at this time of year?
    12-02-08 11:12 AM
    2 chics was cliche and uncreative.
    Paintball guy... Jackass is so 2001 Been done over and over and over and over
    My vote goes to running guy. Have any of you people been to Chicago at this time of year?
    just as cold in new york at 4am covered in cold pudding....
    12-02-08 12:42 PM
    travis ftw!!!!
    12-03-08 10:33 PM
94 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD