View Poll Results: Vote - Screen Protector - Yes or No ?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - I use & want one on my screen !

8 80.00%
  • No - not for me on my screen !

2 20.00%
  • Don't care either way

0 0%
    If you are a Storm, Bold 99xx, or Torch user with a full or duo-role touchscreen... do you use/recommend a screen protector?

...with all due respect to Dx3me, who started a recent huge thread (we can't easily count up all the replies) and to old polls back in 2009 -- let's get the current CB take on this question...
    09-12-11 10:27 PM
    If you like screen protectors then yes.
    If you don't like them then I would say yes.
    Wait I mean no.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-11 02:27 AM
    I think at this point, it isn't worth using a screen protector for my Storm. I still don't think I'd get one for a future device though. I'm too cheap and I don't think the screen with get soo scratched that I'd clearly notice it. My screen has very few scratches(which I made on purpose), and they are so tough to notice even after 2 years of not babying my phone what-so-ever (throwing it around, and keeping it in my pocket with keys). It's very hard to scratch the Storm screen, but it is possible. You need the right angle, pressure and a very sharp edge (most keys are not sharp enough).

It's something I've thought of, but as of yet, I've never found a good enough reason to shell out the money for one.
    09-19-11 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD