Is there a way to set voicemail so that when calling from your own Storm you're not required to enter the PIN? As soon as a call connects, the keypad goes away and you then need to get it back to put the PIN. This would also be an issue for those who call into an automated system and need to enter additional key presses.
    01-14-09 01:58 PM
    try:

Phone
    Menu
    Options
    Voicemail

you should be able to enter your password there. this is how it's done on the curve, not sure if it's the same for your storm.
    01-14-09 02:07 PM
    Hit the green phone then BB button and go to options then voice mail and you can enter your password there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 02:09 PM
    So i previously had youmail but i got no indication when i had a voicemail and i also sometimes wasn't even getting the missed call indication, so i've deleted it and want to access my voice mail the old fashioned way for now. When i speed dial '1' or dial *86, my voice mail pulls up and asks if i want to leave a message. Has anyone else gotten this? Am I accessing my voicemail the wrong way? Thanks for any help in advance.
    01-14-09 02:15 PM
    dial up pad-bb button-options-voicemail.
    ck access number should be your number.
    password can be set from there
    01-14-09 02:22 PM
    Thanks, all.
    01-14-09 02:22 PM
    Or Visual Voicemail
    01-14-09 03:01 PM
    visual voicemail is awesome on the storm. i just wish they had for the blackberry curve for vzw. but i love visual voicemail. its $2.99 monthly charge.
    01-14-09 03:45 PM
    The only suggestion I have is when you go into the options and put in your PIN....place a coma in front of it.

Sometimes with no coma (which causes a pause) it doesn't register all of the numbers as they start entering before the system is ready to accept them.

And yes....Visual VoiceMail is great.....almost. It bogs down my Storm. If it wasn't for that I might actually be tempted to pay the $3 a month for it.
    01-14-09 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD