I have deleted all my voicemails but the icon wont go away it still says i have one message. Anyone know how to get rid of this. Thankyou in advance
    03-11-09 11:15 PM
    Try a battery pull and see if that fixes it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 11:17 PM
    yup tried that and still there
    03-11-09 11:35 PM
    Try to call your voicemail again just to make sure it didn't screw anything up.

Also, what OS are you running?

03-11-09 11:47 PM
    If the above doesn't work for you try one last thing.

Go to your "options" Click on "Security" find the option "Firewall", hit the "menu" key while over the firewall option. Then select to "Reset All Counts".

Let me know if this works for you or not.

03-11-09 11:54 PM
    i am running .75 and I reset all counts but nothing it is still there. and i called my voicemail and it says i have no messages
    03-12-09 12:02 AM
    Try calling your phone from another one (or get someone else to call), and leave a voicemail message. Wait for your BB to notify you of a new voicemail. Go in to retrieve the voicemail, then delete it. Press the button it tells you to, to end the call. Don't hang up until it tells you how to end the call.

That's about all I have. One of the last options is to upgrade your OS.

03-12-09 12:20 AM
    ok thankyou for your help
    03-12-09 12:23 AM
    ok thankyou for your help
    I fear that I wasn't much help to you if the last 2 options in the above post do not work. If they don't there are others here that may have some other ideas. Sorry.

03-12-09 12:29 AM
    i am running .75 and I reset all counts but nothing it is still there. and i called my voicemail and it says i have no messages
    It did that on my company Storm... and I couldn't figure out for the life of me, how to get rid of it. It went away after I installed the latest beta at the time... that was .86.
    03-12-09 12:47 AM
    ok maybe ill have to give that a shot
    03-12-09 08:08 AM
    Same problem except i'm using youmail with vymail to access my voicemail. Gonna fool with it later when i get some time i'll let ya know how i make out.
    03-26-09 02:21 PM
    Hey I've had this problem for over a week now. I was begining to think I was going crazy, glad to know I wasn't the only one. I guess I'll just keep checking this post for more help. Thanks.
    03-26-09 06:59 PM
    I had the same problem.

So I called my voice mail and delete the message that was there since I already heard it.

Problem gone.

BTW it was not one of my saved messages.
    Last edited by nulldog; 03-26-09 at 08:23 PM.
    03-26-09 08:20 PM
    okay same thing for me except that 2 ppl called me at exactly the same time and i got a missed call from one while the vm in vymail popped up with the other persons voicemail...also...got that Verizon vm icon on top of screen which is what won't go away...haven't gotten that as a notification since i started using vymail/youmail...deleted vymail. gonna try re-install...its like this voicemail is just trapped in my phone somewhere...lame
    03-26-09 08:57 PM
    I've had the same for several weeks. I seem to remember reading a few weeks ago that there was something with v .75 causing this. If you're on a different version, never mind.
    03-26-09 10:04 PM
    I just did and master reset and never had the problem since
    03-26-09 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD