just wondering how to get rid of the voice mail icon.......i dont have any messages and have tried to restart the phone. Also i have dropped my phone and cracked the screen.........any ideasabout fixing it or replacing it. And finally the last time i tried to back up my phone it wouldnt let me..........any reason why????????
    09-08-09 05:46 PM
    just wondering how to get rid of the voice mail icon.......i dont have any messages and have tried to restart the phone. Also i have dropped my phone and cracked the screen.........any ideasabout fixing it or replacing it. And finally the last time i tried to back up my phone it wouldnt let me..........any reason why????????
    Thats weird, battery pul should take care of it. As for your screen you can check out Cnn.cn for replacement.
    09-08-09 05:58 PM
    When trying to back up the phone, what error does it give you? Does it happen during the Browser backup?
    It's likely you just need to open your BB browser, and clear all the content cache in the options menu.
    09-08-09 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD